Lets talk - (anything)

Kinda the only way to communicate

1 Like

If it wasnā€™t for a single random dude,watching me take down a gym and know I was playing PokĆ©mon Go, I would never have been on Discord, and would never get a Legendary except for ones on Research Rewards.

2 Likes

Anyone gonna see dragon ball super : Broly?

It did good in japan

1 Like

Iā€™m going to

1 Like

By buddy at work is into DragonBall, but I never followed it. Iā€™m surprised that 18 years later, Iā€™m watching PokĆ©mon cartoons with my kids that came on Armed Forces Network while I was in Okinawa. That I thought was stupid even though my roommate had a Furby. How little did I know back then?

2 Likes

itā€™s suppose to be a very good movie.

1 Like

The Mewtwo Strikes Back Movie is getting remade in computer animation.

1 Like

Everybody had a Furby back in the day

We taught Furby to cuss really bad.

2 Likes

Naw thatā€™s bad ass a friend of mine had a parrot that would cat call to women

I did stuff back then that Iā€™d be embarrassed if my kids found out. Wife too! She (aledddgly did nothing wrong ever) but I think itā€™s bullpoop. We have agreement that our kids canā€™t ever get away with doing something bad, because Iā€™ll catch them because Iā€™ve probably already done it.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s when kids get more slicker.

1 Like

We did a lot of dumb things the only difference is we live in a small town so when the cops called you it would be in the paper the next day no matter what it was I had a friend get caught with a girl doing something on a roof and it was in the paper Iā€™ve done some messed up things but my wife has done way worse than me she was actually banned from our town and had to finish school in San Antonio

4 Likes

I believe their doing that for drink and driving or smoking weed and driving in my province now. Well not newspaper but actually on a police website for anyone to see.
Pretty embarrassing to get banned from a town. Legit banned? lol wow

3 Likes

Yeah she got into a fight in school and took it way too far

3 Likes

Luckily my kids havenā€™t done anything close to as stupid I did in school, but they are still in Elemantry and intermediate school. I didnā€™t do anything really stupid until Middle school.

4 Likes

My older brother was in the paper for a lot of them things by fifth grade nothing to brag about

2 Likes

That was the big deal with my wife. The kids canā€™t get away with anything because ive already done it. She is weary because she is Ms. Goody Two Shoes.

3 Likes

Theyā€™ll find a way to get away with something kids always do my brother did everything before we did we still got away with a lot and I think itā€™s kind of good for kids to try stuff like that I might be wrong about that though I donā€™t have kids and in our relationship Iā€™m the good with my wife is the crazy one in the past 2 years she has been in about four fights

2 Likes

If only my parents knew what I got away with. Iā€™d have gotten 3 times the beating I did. Itā€™s not really fair because my kids know I wonā€™t beat them, so they donā€™t care.

3 Likes