Lets talk - (anything)

It’s timed. It was on the today page. Everything there is timed. But without you don’t get the checkmark on the special research page.

Completed my account on the second day.
The 2 kids acct in the 2 days after that then finished the wife’s for her today. I’ve made 335 excellent throws not counting other excellents I’ve done on mine while working on the others :grinning:

2 Likes

‘Almost’ there, got on the last stage today (after not having played more than daily quest, stop and ‘mom for 2 days because of stuff)

3 Likes

Got 50 hours to make those last 37 Excellent throws

1 Like

Just got 4 excellent throws on a 98% IV rhydon encounter from a quest (evolve a Pokemon)

He’s fairly easy to throw excellent throws on

2 Likes

Hey, I have to ask for help…
Our thread Community CP Increase Challenge has a problem.
It seems that nobody has a Pokémon with 2122 CP. Really nobody?
Please take a look. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@bagguille Sorry - 2126 is the next number I got :man_shrugging:t2:

I have 2123 and 2124…

I don’t have it either.

I have it!

3 Likes

Almost there

2 Likes

Hey, many thanks, so the thread doesn’t die

1 Like

Is anyone else unable to move PokéStops currently? Or did Niantic block me from doing so?

I did it! It wasn’t too hard for me to make 50 excellent throws, because I had a lot of practice last 4 years. :wink:

I’ve been trying to power monsters up to get the right number but no luck.

1 Like

I just finished the 50 excellent throws on a 98% larvitar!

3 Likes

Just came back from Kyurem raids… got 4/4… while catching them finished another Spinda quest… got my 1 (one!) excellent throw (by accident!) to finish 3rd stage of normal Skill Challenge - and that’s all - I am guessing I am out of excellent throws for this month :wink:

1 Like

I ended up with 24 excellent throws. More in 1 week than I probably got in last 6 months though.

1 Like

I just got the message from willow that I get the daily spawn!

Yeah, they have given it out now to everybody.

And I’m as well in the test-group for a dailly free gift in the shop. But it’s not very interesting, normally it’s a potion and some balls.

Rectification: it seems this test has finished, no free gift anymore.

I’m too fast today… here the gift is:

1 Like