Lets talk - (anything)

Good question, which would fit for every other company then Niantic.

1 Like

Got a Dual Catchmon and got pretty excited when it seemed to work as advertised for my alternate account running on a Galaxy S-9. Attempts to add my Galaxy S-7 failed repeatedly, even when I removed the S-9 to get into single-phone mode. Backed everything out to initial, pre-install mode (no bluetooth devices or anything) and the S-7 still failed to connect.

No documentation but a quick-reference card that’s pretty good for setup, but totally inadequate for troubleshooting. And the few online videos were far from helpful.

Caveat emptor, I reckon.

Update: Lest I leave an excessively gloomy impression of the product… My issues seemed to be isolated to the S-7 phone, as it failed to connect even when nothing else was connected and even after everything had been rebooted. The device seemed to work fine with the S-9, and when I can I will test to verify that it will work with the S-9 and a different second phone.

I am hoping that the fix for the connection issues being reported since Oct 5 will wind up making my S-7 connection problems go away, too. But for now the Dual Catchmon seems to be just an overpriced Solo Catchmon.

1 Like

Did my second ever EX Raid today! :smiley:

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share Pokémon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

How did it go?

Caught the Mewtwo.

2 Likes

Adventure sync nearby is back.

4 Likes

Cool. Just turned it on.

2 Likes

Somebody liked me on a thread that just got closed. Both youngest kids just got first report cards. Both all A’s and 1 B. In math. The 1 section I can’t really help with.

2 Likes

Hehe that’s me. I was also liked in the same thread. :rofl:

1 Like

What’s new guys

Enjoy the last few days of double candy

3 Likes

Calculated today. So I would be lvl 40 @ the 24th of August 2020. New goal: beat that predicted date and see if I’ll reach it before the 18th of June 2020 (my 2 year Pokemon Go anniversary date.)

3 Likes

Bah

4 Likes

Imagine you wanted to find out information on the tradability (or non-tradability) of purified Pokémon… Recalling that the topic had been discussed at least once here, what would you enter into the search box here to look for it?

I tried the obvious (“trade puriified”) and found absolutely squat, which left me about halfway between confused and irritated…

1 Like

To be honest, I haven’t had much success with the search function. I typically find myself looking back through things I’ve commented on via my profile to find things … which is tedious, but works if you have the time. lol

1 Like

I got this great IV Bronzong from the Jirachi research!

4 Likes

5 Likes

I didn’t indulge in the pay to play for Regirubbish.
Looks like my own decision of no value was very justified.
10 Passes that had to be used during event or they are wasted, some poses that look like legs are broken, catch one thing that will be available to all later and a medal.
Everything else that everyone that did not pay $ for got for free.

3 Likes

What Are your feelings on the new pokemon series coming out in around 10 days? The annoying part is going to be washing ash act like a dummy in pokemon battles all over again. I also want to know what products the guy is using for his face, still so young after 20 years.

2 Likes