Is there gym etiquette?

How many personal gyms do you have, meaning the ones you always get and like to take?

I have about 5-7 depending on day and week. But i regularly get coins from the same gyms.

1 Like

I have four personal gyms I hold it all times but they’re on the way to work so I take them at 6 p.m. and then take them back at 8 a.m.

1 Like

I have 9 local gyms I take on my way to work. Then I have 3 I take between home and work. Then to hit my 20, I have 18 to choose from when I get to the town I work. What sucks is I’m already gold at all of them, so I can only work on the ones here at home when I’m off.

2 Likes

Only my ex locations are gold. Mostly silver everywhere else.

1 Like

I have gold badges for all the gyms in my town There’s only 16 here

2 Likes

I would surely take more gyms if something like this was implemented;

It would be a bit of a return to the bad old days if that was implemented with over dominance of mass areas.

It’s just extra incentive to place mon even after you get your coins. i used to enjoy gyms last year but now as ex raids are easied i dont battle everywhere. More so i am more robotic, no longer venturing far and just where i have mastered. I am pretty sure many people are doing a daily routine, and it does get stale after awhile. Till then i shall get 50coins/day and be bored afterwards.

Especially the way i have made it that i play. I was honestly waking up to 50 coins a day. Drop certain places then never need to look at the game again till the next day.

Sometimes i even make it more dificult for myself to play at times i don’t play, so that i don’t drop mon when my team does. Making me have to go different places and treat it like a fresh new gym to conquer. Then there are times i just go back to my regular routine again.

:man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like
  • Mostly take gyms in morning
  • Mostly take gyms in afternoon
  • Mostly take gyms at night
  • No special time of day

0 voters

On my way to work I get most of my gyms. On my days off, I get them anytime.

2 Likes

Just took 8 on way to bank

1 Like

Got 8 just picking my son up from school.

3 Likes

The trainer that complained about me being a Pokémon bully on our local Discord just asked for a battle. Of course I was only one to answer and just got complete silence. Come on! It’s just a game!

2 Likes

They’ve really got the sads on with you.
There might be a good reason why no ones bothers to reply to them.

1 Like

Yup even hour later. No responses. I even PMed her but just silence. Sad thing is she is my neighbor and I purposely put crappy monsters in our local gyms just to make it easier for her

2 Likes

Sounds like she has no friends in the Pogo Community yet everyone else is the problem.
I know the type, we have them too.

1 Like

I just fought her 3 times in a row. All for free on my end because I already fought @Jaxxon8 3 times at midnight. But it was fun.

1 Like

I was supposed to fight one of y’all after midnight and then everyone disappeared so sad

Probably me because I was fighting son

1 Like

I’m Instinct. Not really in to etiquette. Mystic is very big here and they have no etiquettes. Valor is actually smaller than instinct here and the Valors have no etiquettes either. The Valors that are here are active and hi lvl but there are just a few gyms Valor can hold. Mostly because the Valor lives next to it. Sometimes the Instincts take almost all gyms here (Just not the beach). Did it lately all on my own, had to much resources so I just went for it. The only color was yellow (Never seen Mystics or Valors do that).

2 Likes