International Trading

As long as you are Best Friends you should be able to remote trade like PvP when Ultra

3 Likes

PVP had it right. Why trade doesnā€™t is beyond me. IV is already random.

There is no point of being Lucky Friends with someone that lives in an other country.

4 Likes

Lucky friend is so random, Alagree with @Jormdeworm that ā€œAt least for Lucky Friends international trades should be possibleā€, but under certain conditions, like regionals are not allowed if they donā€™t want to defeat the purpose of being regionals.

1 Like

Lucky friends should be able to trade with International Trade

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

Well, if they ever allow Lucky Friend International trades, Iā€™m getting prepared.

2 Likes

Wonder trading up to thrice a day with only best friends with regionals restricted isnā€™t a bad idea especially with the fact you can only do one special trade a day

It has been a while since the last post hereā€¦ But I wanted to add my two cents.
I voted for international trading. There are ways they could make it balanced and not too easy.

For example:

• only for lucky friends (which means you must be best friends before, i.e. at least 90 days of interaction)
  • only one international trade a week (or you must earn a ā€˜international trading ticketā€™ or something like that which could be a rare reward in research breakthroughs etc.)
  • higher stardust cost. Maybe even multiply it by 10.
  • have the pilot medal on gold (this might be a bit too much, but hey, we want to make it really hard to get international trades!)

It would take you at least 2 weeks (if you already are best friends and are lucky with your lucky friends :rofl:) and 800k stardust just to get that two missing lake trio members. Doesnā€™t sound too great of a deal, right? Those who are really really keen on completing their PokĆ©dex will try to do it. All others wonā€™t bother.

I would not restrict trading of regionals in this case, though.

7 Likes

Love that idea. It would really encourage people to make friends outside their community and give access to many previously unavailable PokƩmon.

2 Likes

Send it to Niantic, who knows it helps :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Be nice to do some Lucky trades with you guys.

1 Like

Do you want restricted regionals or no?

I dislike having regional PokƩmon. It makes it very difficult for a majority of players to complete their dex. It also makes some meta relevant PokƩmon hard to obtain (Heracross).

I have no issue with revolving PokĆ©mon like lunatone and solrock but I donā€™t like instances like the lake trio or other regionals.

If the system allowed for best friends to do a weekly distance trade it would open up new aspects of game play and new opportunities for finish the dex without requiring travel.

3 Likes

New friends from all overā€¦questionā€¦I get lots of 7km eggsā€¦will there be anything new in the eggs that might be new to my region? Anyone know? Just curiousā€¦would be awesome since we canā€™t tradeā€¦

1 Like

You can only get alolan pokemon. They may be new to you, but everyone can get them (from the 7k eggs) because they arent region specific

1 Like

And babies

1 Like

I need international trading now! Iā€™m stuck on the trade task in the special research because no one plays here anymore. They donā€™t want to open the game for a quick trade :rage: I canā€™t finish my research. I canā€™t find people who play, thereā€™s no in-game chat. Niantic, do something!

3 Likes

Hi I would like to trade with someone. I am looking for a Ditto

1 Like

nice