International Trading

Give me some timešŸ˜“

1 Like

Just speeding up the process :joy:

1 Like

I was already moving it before you posted :thinking::joy:

Wow @Jormdeworm is fast :fire:

1 Like

Well on the topic, I would think international trading would be cool, but you should only be able to do like 1-5 trades a day and be at least Ultra Friends

1 Like

And regionals are restricted.

1 Like

Yeah

Same things are banned as normal trading also

Well it makes sense why :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

it should be added when Niantic finally bans spoofers and fixes all bugs in the gameā€¦but that will never happen. I have reported cheaters many times and they never did anything, I reported one player like 5 times, gave Niantic screenshots, detailed descriptions about the player and how he cheated and he never received the ban.

2 Likes

Next summer we will probably get Gen 2-3 Regionals from 7km eggs like we got Gen 1 this summer.

3 Likes

I feel this will be possible :grin:

3 Likes

Still want this.

It would be cool to trade with you guys

At least for Lucky Friends international trades should be possible :triumph:

4 Likes

Yeah because whatā€™s the point if you canā€™t? I got 7 lucky friends and 3 live in other countries.

2 Likes

Iā€™m now working on turning all my Best Friends to Lucky Friends. That means @Cup and @Pokemon need to start opening gifts. @5GodLink seems to be good about it now. Iā€™m close to Best Friend status with a few of you other guys too.

3 Likes

nice you changed your mind, slightly. @Jormdeworm

2 Likes

I meant against this:

1 Like

donā€™t even understand that.

International trade as in trade normally with anyone ultra+ and they can be any distance.

2 Likes