How was Your Community day

I had been disappointed too many times, chasing that Shiny Shinx, and had pretty much given up. So I was very pleased to finally get it. I worked most of the day; but I played while I worked, for about half of the event.

I’ve missed most of the recent enhanced Stardust events, too; so it was really nice to harvest a bit of community dust.

2 Likes

I was at work where I couldn’t use my phone. Luckily I already had a shiny Shinx.

1 Like

Only played for 4,5 ~ 5 hours. I think I absolutely killed Community Day today, though.

3 Likes

I played for 3 hours, got only 1 shiny (Shinx), and I did both the free and the special research, but the shiny was caught in the wild. Not impressed with this CD. Hopefully tomorrow will be better, but I won’t have much time to play.

2 Likes

Day 1 shinies

1 Like

Day 2
I could play a few times during the day for 2-3 minutes and I got more shinies than yesterday. It should have been like that all along.

1 Like

Day 2 shinies

1 Like

Life things not going so great atm so I was very flat and couldn’t get enthusiastic about the weekend CD plus I had things to do Saturday and plans Sunday.
I had a huge Red Ball count Saturday so let the GoPlus run with an incense x2 going while I shampooed the Lounge Room carpet. After that it was sit down and watch the Ashes Cricket game on TV in my home City.

Sunday I had our groups annual Xmas Mug Golf Game and lunch at a small Country Town Pub. Smoked Beef Short Ribs were awesome.
Again I let the GoPlus do all the work through that and the drive home.
Got some random Shiny and no Good IV’s. Some more Gible XL’s when Traded will be welcomed.

2 Likes

Bloody Ashes, Bloody pink ball Test, Bloody Joe Bloody Root, etc… grumble :angry: grumble :confounded: grumble :persevere:

2 Likes

Got to play a few hours on Day 1 and an hour on Day 2. Used incense the whole time; got a couple with decent IV (including a hundo Electabuzz) and a few shines (1 Snivey, 1 Shinx, 4 Tepig, 2 Fletchling, 1 Swablu, 1 Gible, 1 Eevee, 1 Oshawott, and a random Azurill). Completed both the Timed Research and the Special Research, neither of which was particularly special.

3 Likes

I had a decent day. Went to see a few friends, didn’t really think about pokemon. Captured a few, but no shinies of the 10 encounters

1 Like

Couldn’t play in my usual place 200km away for this one. Just drove around locally hitting a heap of Gyms while the GoPlus did it’s thing.
25 Shiny with the best one 93% which coincidentally was the highest IV out of all of them.

1 Like

15 shinies. No 100%

1 Like

Already had the hundo, just needed the shiny and the Candy XL. Goal was met and more.

Didn’t go too crazy, only got 58 Shinies, which is quite impressive for less than 4 hours of playing. I usually only get around 80 in the entire 6 hours. Oh, and literally two of them were 3*, and possibly the worst 3*s you can get, too.

1 Like

Dude what in the world
only 58 shinies

Anyways, I got 10 off of 1 incense during the whole day. Forgot to evolve one of them to walrein, so I need to remember to evolve one in December.

2 Likes

I played for about two and a half hours. I got 13 shinies. One of them was with good IVs. I used an incense, did the special research, evolved 7 Walrein with Icicle spear + 1 I got from the special research. It was a good CD.

2 Likes

Nothing to write home about, as the saying goes. But neither was it a complete waste of time. Got to play about half of the event, in between Sunday shifts, netting a couple of hundred Spheal, one hundo, and half a dozen shinies. Finished the special research without difficulty in a couple of hours.

Being tied to my desk all day limited the amount of success (especially since I could only spin one stop); but I thought the event was decent, given the various constraints.

The Spheal that I encountered seemed to dodge throws less repeatedly than they do during normal play, which saved a lot of Nanab berries and Great Balls.

Well, Bulbasaur Day has given to me 17 Shinies and enough XP to get level 44
In the numbers of shinies were three females, so now I have the complete family, six hundos, three of both genders, and six shinies, not so good, but there they are…

2 Likes

11 shinies but no 100%