How was Your Community day

2 Likes

I didn’t participate in the Pikachu CD

1 Like

cool and wet.

1 Like

It’s a mix of rain, sun and wind. I hope it clears up a little in 2.5 hours.

2 Likes

Settin’ up to be the hottest day of the year here. Might push me indoors for a mall-mosey setting, like the rain did last month on Torchic CD.

I was out to catch some
 30 caught, but no shiny and not one with good IV. I will evolve one to have the move, but overall a bad day for me.

3 in the first 30min all tiny cp but was thinking I might get a more than the 3-6 I usually get. Wrong. Didn’t see another Shiny for the next 2hrs and got 3 more in the last 30min.
No good IV Shiny and only a best of 91%.
Good thing this ones not useful or I would be disappointed

At work:
9 appeared at 15:00. 9th was shiny. Turned on my PoGO plus wich caught 30 more of wich 2 were shiny.

Not bad at all for a work CD.

That is definitely not bad. An hour and 109 checks later I finally found my first Shiny. Got 4 more in the next 15 minutes and then none for another hour. Ten I found another two within ten minutes and that was it. The final rate is 7/214. Shinies are all bad IV- and CP-wise.

I did manage to find a wild Bronzor and a wild Lapras and I did also Raid a Lunatone during this Community Day. I also registered my Leafeon.

1 Like

It was a total Niantic F-up. For a community day there were almost no spawns. The problems got worse in the 2nd hour. I have just 71 Slakoth and 1 shiny. I played the full 3 hours!!! Lures produced lots of spawn, but almost no Slakoth. Niantic f-up last CD with the shiny rate and now it got worse. I was buying coins but as long as Niantic keeps making this mess they don’t even get a cent.

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::triumph::rage:

1 Like

The first hour was ok for me, after that the weather went down in Pogo and there were almost zero slakoth spawns. I’m the only one in my community with a decent amount of shinies (7 of them) all in the first hour. I managed to get 3 shinies in a row. :sweat_smile: But after all this event was really bad.:rage:

Just finished reading some tweets and reddit.
Turns out the weather function broke down during te 2nd hour (for The Netherlands).
Event spawns are tied to the weather. No weather system=no event spawns

Just to illustrate the lack of slakoth spawns:

Which I think we can agree that tying boosted spawns to a separate system was probably the most rookie thing any programmer can do. You don’t tie things together that vitally, or else, when one thing does down, the whole thing goes down. Niantic needs to really think before programming anything. These last few days have proven that their heads are up their asses.

1 Like

And Niantic forgot to compensate us for that. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Yup, no Weather. I didn’t even realize there was no Weather as I kept seeing Flying-type PokĂ©mon instead of Slakoth. But now I understand why I found 100 Slakoth in the first hour and also 100 Slakoth in the second and third hour in total. One of these Slakoth is my 200th Shiny.

But the worst thing was that there weren’t any Adventure Week-related spawns. Well done Niantic.

1 Like

Its not fixed yet. Do over seems more likely than extension at this point.

Indeed. Hopefully, Niantic will rethink how this system works because tying spawns to the weather systems this much is absurd.

1 Like

That’s fine but please not during Adventure Week. I was really missing the Rock-type spawns.

Don’t think Niantic does a do over. Remember Feebas in Europe