How was Your Community day

65,000 xp isn’t awful at all. Congrats!

2 Likes

Ended up with seven shines.
@beales.com it was cool!
I somehow ended up getting thr most shiniesfor a single community day (eevee I got nine but that isnt a single). The shinies werent all loe IV but nothing near a 96 er :heart_eyes:.

I saw two other players and pretty much went to where @ahirunopekkle lives.

6 Likes

Daughter’s Birthday Party today during event. But I did get a single Shiny while driving the family back home. Good enough for me.

3 Likes

Playing while driving??? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

First time i got a Shundo and i got two. Todays a good day.

2 Likes

the Weather boosted pokemons took 60% of all the spawns and only 2 decent cynaquil
so it was a pretty bad CD

Worst CD ever. No game for first hour and a half, glitchy for second hour and a half. Somehow managed 7 shiny but grumpy at losing an hour and a half of stardust grinding

1 Like

I was turning left at a traffic light, so I was going slow enough to click on a Cyndiquil that was in a group. Luckily it was the right one. My son was so pissed because he got no Shiny.

4 Likes

Ask LaprasBoss :joy::grin:

2 Likes

I have Go Plus or Gotcha running all the time when in Car. Good source of bonus Dust. Phone is where I’m not looking at it.

2 Likes

475K stardust, 17 shiny Pokémon, not sure the total number caught. Started off a little aggravated though because the first shiny one clicked on turned into a snubull

6 Likes

How did the Lady of the Philosophy do?

1 Like

Something like 23 shiny Pokémon. Crazy good luck today!

5 Likes

2 Likes

Soul good job where did you go

1 Like

4 shinies, plenty of stardust, and level 32!

3 Likes

Yessss I been waiting for the level up congrats :fireworks::sparkler::sparkles::sparkler::sparkles::fireworks::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball:

3 Likes

Thanks!

I appreciate all the confetti.

2 Likes

Your welcome!
Ima go launch some fireworks irl no kidding

5 Likes

Wow you aren’t a girl anymore :joy:.

2 Likes