How was Your Community day

No announcement as yet

1 Like

But it started before 8pm for me which is weird

@digitaljdl people say it is better now

1 Like

Im visiting my parents. Theres an ok place to do community day here but nothing special. Caught 74. 3 shinys so i called it a day after that. Took me a little over 1 hour. Bit dissapointed with the spawns. Lots of not cyndaquil inbetween.

3 Likes

Getting mixed reports of people not getting blast burn whilst evolving in the hour after community day. Anyone else having issues?

1 Like

I have not got any issues.

captured 10 shinies for myself, doubles my stardust to 440K dust

Captured 2 Shiny cyndaquil and 1 Shiny murkrow for my brother in 20 minutes as well

3 Likes

Had to stay at home with my boy, as soon as CD started usual 4-5 spawns at my house suddenly vanished, incense spawned nothing but total crap, maybe 1-2 cynda out of incense, ended up with big fat zer0 shinies, had 2 candidates save from before, one of them lucky 96 and enough candies for two typhlosion. Feeling gutted for not being able to take advantage of stardust hunt but on a plus side shiny cyndaquil family looks like straight outta drain so not missed out on much

2 Likes

6 shiny Cyndaquil, no decent IV though.

2 Likes

Number of shinies caught

0 voters

Number of non-event shinies caught

0 voters

Got three shinies but my GPS was laggy and I didnt get even near my target ammount of dust

That is a shame

160k isnt that terrible, but I couldve easilly gained double or even triple the ammount had it been stable

2 Likes

I hope to get one cyndaquil caught

3 Likes

Got to my CD spot 30mins early and dropped Pokémon Stink and Star Piece. Rode around the CD spot and another Park 2 streets away with the Gotcha running on auto catch & spin.
I was on the way back to the CD Park when the first Cyndaquil spawned. That was caught and turned out to be Shiny. 2mins after that catch the server problem kicked in and lasted 1hr 20min before the game played as it should. For the problems we got a 2hr extension.
All up I got 13 Shiny and made 370K Dust. Sadly the Gotcha never picked up the 100% that was in Park

4 Likes

@NotanotherKangaskhan was it a good payofd overall ?

Hoping for a payoff today. Maybe the Cyndaquil will melt all the snow here in Michigan.

1 Like

Happy with the Dust

1 Like

I caught 108 Cyndaquil, 4 were shiny. I got 65,675 XP (I didn’t use lucky egg) and 115,956 stardust (with star pieces). The weather was sunny with no clouds in the sky, but in the game it was partly cloudy and later it turned into cloudy (?!) There weren’t many spawns like on other Community days. I only got one good IV high CP Cyndaquil, but I saved one Cyndaquil from before, so I got 2 Typhlosion with blast burn + 1 shiny Typhlosion.

5 Likes