How was Your Community day

Got a grand total of 16 shinies over both days, which was apparently a small number because the average in my area was around 40-50 shinies over both days

I only caught 3 Eevee because there were thunderstorms…

Yikes… maybe today will be better?

Hopefully (also Eevee is one of my favorite Pokémon)

Lapras day won’t come our way (good rhyme)

2 Likes

I am going to check the IV’s of every EV now. (Who understands this? χD)

2 Likes

Well I just appraise transfer in like a second. I’m realllllly fast at that I just check for simply amazing then transfer.

Results of IV checking. Some “meh” ones and Some really good ones

1 Like

How many shinies total? My community day isn’t for another 3 hours and 5 minutes :sweat_smile:

868 cp 91 IV :sob::sob::cry::joy::rofl::astonished:

2 shiny’s on a total of 19 eevee. My day was wrecked by the change of my coworker.
Got stuck with a rookie. Never get a rookie, but today I got a rookie.

Today would be hunting day for me, but no… :triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::skull_and_crossbones:

The shiny have 67% and 47% IV’s.

1 Like

8/9 of my shinies are below 20% The other is like level 10 and 80 % :joy:. CD hasn’t happened for me yet. I’ll give you some eevee if I ever see you.

6/155 yesterday 0/90 today.

I’m a little bummed about today but not too much. I was a little too preoccupied with hitting level 40 today. I did 6 legendary raids during community day. I got it in my head it needed to happen today so it did. :wink:
I can still trade with others from my raid group. Not worried at all.:slightly_smiling_face:

Awesome! How many registeel out of 6 did you catch?

5/6 one of them 96%

3 Likes

I managed to convince my fiance to go to a bigger city for Saturday CD. Everything lured up, lots of players, it worked quite Well. 8 shinies that day, best one 93% IV (will be an Espeon). I evolved the slightly better ones right away in order to see if I could get all 3 gen 1 eeveelutions. I got 3 Vaporeons one after the other, but then Flareon and Jolteon. 3 Shinies left, perfect fit: one Espeon, one Umbreon, one unevolved.
Of course I wanted to be prepared for the future, so I went to our local park today’s CD for some more, aiming for 3, got 4 after only 2 hours and headed back home early.
I wouldn’t call it the best CD so far, but I got what I wanted, even one spare for trading, so I’m happy with it.

Best Communit Day ever.

1 Like

Lol why? Your level up?

1 Like

Most shinies
Alot of dust
multiple evolution shiny

Nothing in my opinion can top this.

3 Likes

CD finished today with 230 eevee caught 5 shiny. Yesterday I was 9 for 200

2 Likes