How was Your Community day

You are on PDT? You in USA??? :thinking:

Youll get one tommorwow just you wait.

No, thats what the anouncement says.

25 shinies, a full set of the Gen 1 evolutions on the first 3 evolves. Wife got a 100% level 30, non shiny.

Day one was a GOOD Day

3 Likes

I was driving home from vacation, so I only caught 6-7 while sitting in traffic. Only kept 3. No Shinies. I’ll be at work tomorrow, so I expect to do better.

Went pretty good! Didn’t catch any shiny Eevees for the first hour, but ended up with four. I walked one which I was going to make an Espeon, but he became an Umbreon instead as I ended up walking him into the evening.

I have one of every shiny Eeveelution except Flareon which I aim to get tomorrow (technically speaking later today), hopefully it’ll work out well :slight_smile:

Doesnt matter what you end up walking him into. It matters when you evolve it…

@Thorend, you must have so many spawns at where you spent your CD, that’s lots lots of shinies in one day. Congrat!!

1 Like

It’s pretty solid, got 5 or 6 shiny eevee (forget exact number, phone is charging) and 2 shiny sunglasses squirtle from last month CD.

1 Like

Good luck tommorow! May the force be with you…:wink:

2 Likes

Wow
You got 25x more shinies

29 shiny
Not many above 500cp most were 400s 600s and one 800+

All evos and enogh shiny for Glaceon/Leafeon and that new 1

1 Like

Community fail here. Maybe stupidly I went to the same spot and sat on the 3 Lured Stops again. Spawns were slightly better than yesterday for only minor improvement. 194 Eevee over the 6hrs for 3 Shiny. Can’t even fix the bad situation with trading. Disappointed.
The friend I went there with did better than I did but the naming trick of Rainer to get a Vaporeon never worked as she got Jolteon on the one she tried it on. People are claiming it definitely works. I’m not sure who to believe?

We have same stats
3 Shiny
Around 200 catches
Im ok with it

Awesome event for me,got 9 more shinies to the 4 I had from yesterday, got over 120k dust (and about 90k more yesterday), got 3 Flareon, 3 Jolteon and a Vaporeon, so now I can get the full squad shiny

I just added 9 more shinies with a 9/121 to the 5 shinies I already had. So happy right now😁

1 Like

finally Flareon! And two spare eevees

It doesnt work. For the people who it did work with its either coincidence or they didnt use the trick yet.

Got 10 more shinys for 18 total over 2 days. Good weekend for me.

1 Like

I saw you got a shiny squirtle squad blastoise last cd, you must play in an awesome area!