How was Your Community day

Awesome, it was good! But what about smack down ttar?

2 Likes

1st eevee
2nd dragonite
3rd tyranitar / charizard

3 Likes

Yes dragonite was Awesome! I caught a really good dratini. If I go to the commons every CD I will get soooooo many more shinies :grin:

3 Likes

Well squirtle had an insane amount of bonuses and also squirrel squad.

1 Like

felt overshadowed by tasksā€¦no one cared for normal shiny

I do :joy: they both are shiny, after all :grin:

1 Like

16 today,
24 yesterday.
Once it gets to be nighttime here Iā€™ll have a Complete set of eeveelutions.

Had a 450K stardust increase. 435 Pokemon caught today during the event. Didnā€™t track XP but Iā€™m nearing 3X 60. No good IVs for shiny or non shiny, but as I wonā€™t be doing much with these Iā€™m not terribly concerned.

3 Likes

Trophies.

1 Like

I got 3 shinies

1 Like

2 Likes

I caught 9 shiny Eevee - 2 on the first day and 7 on the second. First day was meh and I didnā€™t catch so many Eevee (I met a player so we were trading and we lured a PokeStop), but second day was better. It started badly, one hour passed, I was catching every single Eevee and no shiny. Then I turned off the game and restarted it. After several catches I got my first shiny of the second day at 12:27. Then I got second at 13:06. From that point on, I got a shiny every 10 minutes or so (13:16, 13:23, 13:30, 13:40 and 13:53) before the Community Day ended at 14:00. My goal was to get at least 7 Eevee, and 9 was ideal. Iā€™m very happy with this Community Day.

1 Like

Thatā€™s Awesome! Cool that you met a player!

2 Likes

Yes, but heā€™s from other town.

1 Like

Very pleased. Got 6 shiny Eevees (note the last one I got was three minutes before the event finished!) bringing my total to 10. I ended up with all 5 shiny Eeveelutions and kept 2 spare for Leafeon and Glaceon when theyā€™re released.

Also enjoyed meeting new people, quite a few of whom had two accounts.

Awesome. I met someone with six :astonished::joy: @Musetta

1 Like

The Eevee trick does not work. Just I hadnā€™t used it since the update that made that a thing.

I think the record number Iā€™ve seen one person have is four. Makes me wonder how they keep their eyes on so many phones at the same timeā€¦

1 Like

The person I saw. She taps on eevee on all six phones. Then, for all the ones that arenā€™t shiny she exits out of all the eevees and repeats :joy: She does not keep her eyes on her tablets at all times.

1 Like

40 shinies in just two days, wow, awesome

1 Like

Caught total 12 shinies, most are low IV, but shinies still shinies.

1 Like