Drop your current defenders

Woke up with 7 left. Had to get fuel this morning before I take the kids to school. Now I have 13.

3 Likes

enough for my coins. I do not come across a lot of non-gold gyms anymore

4 Likes

I got my coins. But this morning, my son couldn’t play since he needed to do update. (I ragged on him for not playing last 2 days.). We get to school and he forgot his backpack. So now I get to drive back to his school with his updated game and put his monsters in all the gyms I took down and he missed earlier.

1 Like

2 Likes

After dance class and cub scouts…

3 Likes

Let’s see what it looks like tonight as opposed to this morning…

1 Like

Just got home and have 19 currently.

2 Likes

Woke up this morning and still have 13 gyms. Never had that happen before.

2 Likes

Spent the day on the bike in the town 10min down the road from home. Put a heap in the Gyms currently being worked on. Had 18 in Gyms all up by the time I went home.
Had some Dinner, spent some time with the family before going out again 4hrs later. As nothing had come back yet I had to make a choice as there were 6 Gyms I wanted to work over but they were in exact opposite directions (3x in each location). Maxed out the full 20 in one spot did 2 sets of Lures then headed home. Just as I got home I lost 3 in the opposite location :roll_eyes:.

2 Likes

I will lose it within a few hours

1 Like

Before work…

After work…

2 Likes

Didn’t go out Sunrday night or last night. Did 5 on way to work and one came back befor I even got to work.

1 Like

Before work…

After work…

1 Like

How much time are you spending busting up Gyms from finish work to getting home @bobbyjack8 ?
And vice versa from home on way to work?

I live 60 miles from work. I start knocking them down on a set route at around 3 am. If I still hold them from night before, I can skip. Then I stop in a town halfway between home and work and knock 2 more out. I usually get fuel there if needed. Then when I get to the town I work in, I’ll finish getting my 20. I work 12 hour shifts, so majority will be knocked out when I come out. On my way home, I only go after the 9 that are near my house on a direct line on my route. That way, if I still have them next morning, that will be less for me to do. I still have 8 right now, so if I still hold them in morning, I only have to take 12.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

What’s lumineon

2 Likes

Been only droping Tyranitar and Dragonite latelt. With the new cp reramp i don’t really scroll down for blissy anymore

Evolution of finneon