I learn something new today, thanks @Brobraam

1 Like

Currently I have more PokƩmon in my inventory than @bobbyjack8

:frowning: No hoarding @Pokemon :grimacing:

1 Like

Iā€™m doing the same as @bobbyjack8 now

:joy:

1 Like

I had to scroll down much further to find my Blissey but she is just as annoying to fight in a gym. The CP change has not really bothered me so far.

1 Like

I hate how low cp it is now, gotta scroll for an eternity.

Dont mind me i do nightshift often.

22/50 coins already recieved.

I powered my Blissey up twice since reset. It is no less hard to destroy than before. I havenā€™t tested yet, but Iā€™m sure Chansey is just as annoying. Havenā€™t tested Slaking or Snorlax yet. But the CP reset does make sense. None of those 3 is any good on attack.

I canā€™t power mine up. Their maxed. But not good IV butbut but butā€¦ Always bring me coins and Blissy is the only pokemon i ever noticed to win battles.

I have a lot of blissy but i dont power them up. I got two main ones. Rest will be powered up when i become Richer in dustā€¦just spent 120K on an 100 iv Tyranitar that i made my strongest Tyranitar.

I liked High cp blissy because i find it easily. Thats my main reason for liking High CP cause usually itā€™s my Go to and it always good to find something fast

Other than that ill be scrolling atleast 3-8 tiers or more of 3ā€™s just to find a Blissy :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

All 9 survived overnight.

2 Likes

Spearow sure are strong.
Watch the first pokemon anime episode.

1 Like

Iā€™m down to 6 now. Guess I need to go back out soon. Even though I already got my coins.

1 Like

Your ekans evolved while it was defending? :astonished:

1 Like

Must have been the CP change

1 Like

Guess soā€¦ :thinking:

The Pikachu has been there for over a week because you canā€™t get there in a car. You have to walk up a steep hill.

1 Like

Donā€™t you walk up that hill every day after work?

I do if I get knocked out. I kind of discourage local players because Iā€™ll hit it in the morning or evening.