Drop your current defenders

2 Likes

I got the 7 that survived the snowfall. Got my coins and I’ll let rest go today. I’ll do it all over again in the morning.

4 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

I was holding 18 gyms at one time today, now all my Blissey and Snorlax at gyms (except 1) are backed, still holding 7 gyms with most to-be-transferred mons and 1 Snorlax

I got 7 that made it past midnight. So only 1 of them is worth 50 coins now.

1 Like

Had 1 gym when I got up this morning. Now I have 20.

1 Like

Still had 9 gyms when I woke up this morning, so was pretty easy to get back to 20.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Here is what I have left after work…

3 Likes

Here is what I got after dropping kids off at school…

3 Likes

Here is today after picking kids up from school. The cool thing is, 3 of these gyms, I’m not yet at gold.

2 Likes

Had 5 gyms left when I woke up. Now I have 13.

1 Like

Had 3 gyms when I woke up this morning. Had 20 when I went into work. Had 7 when I got done at work. Now I’m back to 13.

2 Likes

Had 9 gyms when I got up this morning. Had 20 when I went into work. Had 6 when I came out. Now I’m home and have 11.

2 Likes

Just my shiny metagross, sitting there with a scyther, blissey, and tyranitar

1 Like

Had a full 20 at 10pm last night with 3 that went Gold yesterday of which 2 are back.
3 more in the list below will go Gold by tomorrow morning if they stay in. 1 is well and truely safe.

2 Likes

Had 9 gyms left when I woke up. Had 20 when I went into work. Had 5 when I left work. Now I’m home and back up to 11.

1 Like