Do you have what it takes to be a Pokémon Master?

Everyone that became regular after november '18 is gone. That is strange.

Four days ago I received this message:

I have taken a look, but I have not seen any change in my trust level, so I ignored it.

2 Likes

Where can i sign up for the “Gym Elite” group?

11.005/10.000 Gym battles done.
39.518/10.000 Gym hours defended.
53/50 Gyms gold.

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did, too! And all I could find was that I degraded a trust level instead of promoted.

3 Likes

I’ll be setting up a d
Badge and post for this once I get it built.

4 Likes

2 days ago I had a choice of “regular” or “aficionado” next to my username. I chose “aficionado” because it sounded fancier :grin:. Now I’m offered the choice of “(none)” or “aficionado” - so it appears I have lost my “regular” status :disappointed:.
This is the only thing preventing me from applying for the sooper-dooper new Pokémon Master badge. Oh well… never mind…

Yeesh, these user ranks seem way too much of a hassle to maintain. I think I’ll be fine without them.

2 Likes

That is weird. I have checked, and you have met the requirements.

Edit: I’ve promoted you up to the Regular status again. I’m not sure why you weren’t anymore.

Edit 2: I see you are not the only one to who this happened. I’m fixing it now.

Edit 3: It appears to be a strange bug. For some people the requirements are not set correctly, so that might be why they’ve lost their Regular stats.

Edit 4: It should be fine now.

1 Like

Cheers @Jormdeworm - you are a superstar! :star2::grinning:

1 Like

@celery now you just have to show you have also met the other requirements in order to become a Pokémon Master.

1 Like

Here you go… :grinning:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Meet most requirements except the Sinnoh gold badge because I am saving some final evolutions for their possible CD

1 Like

Almost there @magoose6

2 Likes

10.759/10.000 Gym battles done.
69.905/10.000 Gym hours defended.
81/50 Gyms gold.

1 Like

What’s better? Regular or Aficionado? lol

Also: I’m about 20K catches away.

1 Like

@Autofan1985 @Robdebobrob please show us by posting screen shots. Also, I’m making a new topic right now where you can post the screen shots.

2 Likes

I have the screenshots. I’ll post them as soon as the new topic is there.

1 Like

2 Likes

i’m still relatively new to this site, but i’ve done all that stuff just need to hit Trust 3. I almost have all the gold medals overall too!

6 Likes