Best 100 IV in your squad?

Or Snorlax but its worth a mention as the may return and players can be better prepared for it by then.

Yeah I don’t get why they replaced it with Charizard

Made me sad as I’ve been chasing Lapras Raids hard the last 3 weeks to get a very good one since I learnt I could pummel them using the four Family accounts with Machamp Battle squads. I didn’t get the 98 or 100% I was was looking for. I got 98% ones for 2 of the Family accounts but best I could manage for myself was 93% with 14 Attack and a 91% with 15 Attack.
They should have just included Charizard as an extra and not removed Lapras.

Proud to anounce That my list of 100% iv Pokemon is extended. I now have a 100% swablu

1 Like

Lapras is soo good. My pokemon go username is “BossLapras33”

Charizard is boosted by the Windy weather, that’s why he’s a raid boss

I know but it’s a horrible choice

Best Of the Bunch!

3 Likes

I’ve snagged a few dozen critters with IV in the 90s, but nothing higher than 98 so far.

I’ve got a 100% Alakazam and a 100% Fearow.

Added a few more to the collection, but still nothing super useful. Always exciting to add a 100% IV to the team though, so I’ll keep searching!

2 Likes

Well I mean that’s just rude :joy:

Not bragging just showing my accomplishments. With any game there will always be someone passing another but that doesn’t mean you’ve lost. It’s a competitive yet fun game. @ArcticMnky

Ahh don’t worry I’m only joking. Very very impressive collection. I’m still waiting to get a really good 100 IV, hopefully a legendary.

I didn’t think you were serious but just so I don’t affend anyone, ya know! Plus I have thick skin. Thanks btw I’ve been working on that list ever since I started the day it came out.

1 Like

I’ve seen fights break out on this forum for much less than this so always have to be careful what you say :joy: I wish I had taken notice of IVs from the start, I’d say I’ve transferred some good ones in the early days.

1 Like

I think a lot of people have transferred good IV before the app were used to help. Going off CP and move set alone only tells you so much.

I note there are no legendaries in the collection…