Best 100 IV in your squad?

Wanted to see what everyone’s best 100 IV Pokemon is. I’ve three but nothing spectacular (Rapisdash, Starmie, and Slowking).

Anyone have any really good/rare ones? Shinies, legendaries, Unown even?

1 Like

Kabutops is the only one out of thousands of catches, but it makes it into about 90% of my suggested raid teams. About maxed out to my lvl35 too.

100% Tyranitar Powered Up to game Maximum
100% Entie Powered Up to game Maximum
100% Ditto Powered Up to game Maximum
Other 100% unusual include:
Togetic
Qwilfish
Pilotoed
Slowking
Kanagskhan
Farfetch’d

I’ve got 80 different Type 100% IV Pokemon

1 Like

If you’re getting use out of it I suppose that’s worth it. Slowking is the only one I really have a use for, it’s got Confusion/Psychic so it’s a half decent back up psychic attacker. I’ve managed a 98 Swampert and a 98 Aron (to be evolved) which I imagine will be a bit more useful

100% Tyranitar is a great one to have. My best is 96 but very happy to have it. Ditto is a really interesting 100 IV, and the regionals are also quite rare. That’s an impressive collection I must say!

I have a total of 20 100% IV pokemon. My personal favorit is my 100% Snorlax that i caught last sunday while on a trigger run all day. It was the last raid, not even a Mewtwo gym. My best Snorlax ever before was a 82%. I was soooo happy.

Other good catches include Vaporeon, Ho-Oh and Gyarados and Venesaur.

Some of the lesser include a Pidgeot, Beedrill, and 3 Azumarills. The rest of 100%'s are in this category.

1 Like

I’d be very happy with some of those catches! Vaporeon, Ho-oh, and Gyarados and extremely good to have, especially if you’ve got good movesets on them. Congrats on the Snorlax, that’s another great one to add to the list.

Lol, i just checked the rest. Forgot my 100% Jolteon and Blastoise, both catches i’m pretty proud of (even though blastoise is useless and very low level (585cp).

also. I live on a pretty good nest. I can get 5/6 nest spawns per hour if i wanted to but in all those months of playing i caught only 1 100% (ponyta) and that was like 2-3 months ago.

No 100IV yet… maybe accidently transfered one in my nooby days.

I’m always afraid of that. I only really took notice of IVs around the time when gen 2 was coming out. I used to just keep the highest CP. Afraid of what might have been lost…

My only one, Lickitung soon to be a Lickilicky

I got a 100% ttar from a raid and a 100% kyogre from a raid (obviously). I also have a 100 IV exeggutor and a 100 slowpoke that idk if I should turn into a slobro or a slow king, so it’s been a slopoke for the last several months

I have two maxed Machamps which I use in every Gymbattle.
I’m also proud of my Charizard (was my first 100iv), my Gengar, because he’s badass and my Absol.

Two Machamps are a great asset, perfect for a lot of raids. Not going to lie, I’ve very jealous haha

Caught & hatched quite a few 100%ers, no legendaries though (caught a 100% Entei for my gf though :unamused:).
Favorites are;
Charizard
Blastoise
Tyranitar (maxed)
Poliwrath
Cloyster
Kangaskhan
Togetic
Aggron (surprise 100% Aron caught while out at dinner last week!)

2 Likes

Tyranitar is always a brilliant one to have. Charizard being my childhood favourite Pokemon, I’m quite jealous of that one! I was the same with Aron, randomly caught a 98% walking home from work.

1 Like

Yep, one of my 1st catches on the morning of release was a 96%er when I arrived at work by the 100% was cream!

You’ll like my Machamp battle squad.
Number 5 was caught today weather boosted and evolved straight to 2682CP.
Just need one more good weather boosted Machop on the Map tonight after work and I’m set.

5 Likes

This actually hurts to look at :joy: so so jealous of this squad. I have one Machamp, with Bullet Punch/Stone Edge that I evolved early in that game as a Pokedex filler. Machop isn’t very common around here so it’s been a struggle to get any more. Sitting on a few good IVs though so hopefully lady luck will be on my side when I evolve!

Machop is a common one in good numbers in all the areas I play in around home.
I’ve accumulated over 1000 Candy for these too.
At a rough guess the above once finished will have cost around 1Mil Star Dust and some between 1700-1800 Machop Candy

1 Like