Best 100 IV in your squad?

If you say so

Im actually a little offended you think im a spoofer because of my line up. Since that would make me one of the worst spoofers ever. What sorry excuse of a spoofer only has a single drag and ttar? Not to mention regionals.

I was reffering to the army of level 30+ Golem

I live in Australia. I dont even need to tell you how often when have sunny/clear weather. Also partly cloudy weather isnt rare either.

3 Likes

Thats neat, all we have here is cloudy

1 Like

I would love to have more cloudy weather. Still havent got a gardevoir and i wouldnt mind more machamps.

Found a 98% level 35 Ralts right in front of my house, but thats like the only great catch Ive had with this weather

1 Like

I managed to get a low level ralts but i only have 12 candy :cry:

2 Likes

Sucks that she doesnt have a fast fairy-type move

Yeah but she would be too good if she did tho. Confusion still hits like a truck tho. But mostly she just looks awesome.

1 Like

Careful…for some reason we can’t call out spoofers here even though the hub is supposedly anti-spoofing without getting a warning

It doesn’t matter how blatantly obvious it is that someone spoofs…for the record I’m not referring to anyone in this particular discussion, just speaking from experience

1 Like

Just stumbled upon this in my resent catches

1 Like

I got a 100% iv corphish

1 Like

Forgot to add my 100% Sunflora - he’s such a happy little chap!

1 Like

1 eletrabuzz i hatched from an elekid and 1 skitty i hatched about a week ago

I like to power up 1 of my 100% Pokemon once every time I go to the gym. Here’s my progress!

6 Likes

Bird Jesus?

2 Likes

I like that idea :slight_smile:

That 100% pilloswine all ready for gen 4

1 Like

Yup thats good for Mamoswine