A thousand year slumber jirachi special research guide

32 Steel/Psychic to get before I can move on.

Hopefully that remains true because that will help a LOT!

Not much progress here. Just 2 steel/psyā€™s today. :tired_face:

Iā€™m going to use the Mystery Box for Meltan for steel types ā€¦ when I finally get to that step. lol

2 Likes

I got 21 Psychic Steel types left to catch and Mystery Box can be used again tomorrow night.

1 Like

My first Whismur since the Water festival started!

4 Likes

Second Whismur tonight. Saw it on my radar from home, drove down the street at 2:30AM to get it. lol

4 Likes

Hardcore devotion. :+1:

2 Likes

Iā€™m on stage 5 and going for my 2nd raid today. No hurries here, because I allready have Jirachi from Dortmund. So keeping those green passes for a green Mewtwo. :stuck_out_tongue:

I have already walked 20km with my Feebas (even though I didnā€™t really walk at all last weekšŸ¤”) so all thatā€™s left is to catch three Whismur. They have always been quite common where I live so I hope they still are when Iā€™m coming back from holiday tomorrow.

1 Like

Good luck with that. Wishmur was common here, now near extinctionā€¦ Same with steel and psychic.

2 Likes

The only psychic or steel Iā€™ve caught in the wild have been Slowpoke and Aron. Good thing I got Meltan box.

1 Like

Same here :sweat_smile:

Donā€™t have letā€™s goā€¦

Still need to find some Whismur, they really vanished since the Water event started. Usually they are a plague like Rattata or Mr. Mime, I supposed to be happy about the fact that they arenā€™t around anymoreā€¦

Went and hit a Skarmory nest last night and got the final 27 Steel/Psychic completed off. Dropped 1 Magnetic Lure on a 2 stop spot with normal Lure on the other and only got 4 Steel types out of it. Went down to the ponds 500m further down where it wasnā€™t a Skarmory nest and dropped a Magnetic Lure on 1 of 3 Pokestops and that gave me 2 Magnemites in the 30min.
I really feel like those Magnetic Lures were a complete waste to be honest. I got more Pokemon that evolve into Steel (Onix) than I did Steel off the 2 Lures.

Now onto the 5 Raids

Got to Page 6! Itā€™s time for the long grindā€¦

I saw a change in spawns today. A little more psychic and steal types. Even more wishmurs than before.

Time to find a friend who does, then. A couple of boxes could knock out 80% of the task.

It was a good day today. I 14 psy/steel today. It seems de spawns changed a bit.
Iā€™m now on 20.