Powered Up Level 50 Pokémon only thanks

4 Likes

It’s taken a while to Grind & Trade the XL’s for this.

5 Likes

IMG_4591

Slowly working my way through the Eeveelutions.

3 Likes

IMG_5065

Turns out I have a lot of Electric-type and Ice-type hundos ready to reach level 50, but I’ll be getting through those at some point. Today was about the flying saucer.

EDIT: Still could edit this post, so I did with this one for Tapu Lele. Turns out with my Pokebox in PokeBattler, this one made it very high up the list.

IMG_5128

4 Likes

4 Likes

Bored - so spent some dust powering up a few hundos to Level 50…

4 Likes

IMG_0115

Ready for Thundurus.

EDIT, a week later:

IMG_0238

And ready for Tapu Bulu.

3 Likes

Too late to edit, so here’s a new one as of this week, one ready for Tapu Fini.

IMG_0806

3 Likes

2 Likes

I reached 10 million Stardust again, so that means it’s time for another mass level-up!

IMG_1105IMG_1103
IMG_1101IMG_1100
IMG_1099IMG_1098

For the Level 50s, I focused on Mega Evolutions this time around. I know Glalie is not a Mega Evolution in the game yet, but it will be (one day). Venusaur will prove VERY useful for GO Fest this weekend.

Check out the post in the Level 40 thread to see who else got leveled up in the mass-level up this time!

A complete list of my Level 50s, all are hundos:

Summary

Venusaur
Charizard
Beedrill
Pidgeot
Nidoqueen
Vileplume
Machamp
Slowbro
Gengar
Gyarados
Dragonite
Ampharos
Umbreon
Tyranitar
Gardevoir
Aggron
Medicham
Altaria
Glalie
Roserade
Lopunny
Garchomp
Abomasnow
Magnezone
Electivire
Glaceon
Mamoswine
Dialga
Serperior
Emboar
Bisharp
Zekrom
Talonflame
Sylveon
Melmetal

3 Likes

4 Likes

I ground out enough XLs during Adventure Week to finally max out these

4 Likes

L50 100% Charizard #2
One for X, one for Y

4 Likes

For ages I’ve been hoping to max out a Shadow Mewtwo, the current raid boss lineup has enabled me to accumulate enough Mewtwo Candy XL to achieve that. Did that for my best shadow Mewtwo on both alt AND main. :star_struck: :star_struck: :partying_face:

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m envious of that Gira @vorgriff3
I’ve wanted a 100% one of those almost as much as a 100% Mewtwo. Luck with Raid/Trades has been equally as poor so far.

You’re spot on – a perfect Giratina-O would be sweet! But a decent one, maxed out, is a necessary part of my max gang, and I figured a 93% Lucky is about as good as I can expect to find…

I think I have a 100% Giratina-A; but as neat as that is, it’s not useful enough to bother looking right now (and certainly not worth maxing out).

Forgot to post this here yesterday:

IMG_1762

EDIT: I did NOT intend to level this one up just yet, but the Team GO Rocket event this weekend demanded I level up a Pokemon at least 25 times (10 for one Research line, and 15 for another). I was going to level it up this Wednesday, but something else will take its place instead.

IMG_1771

3 Likes