Powered Up Level 50 Pokémon only thanks

6 Likes

Very nice @jay123
I won’t do anywhere near the just shy of 100 Raids required to get enough XL’s for mine :disappointed:.
Can’t Trade them so no XL for >100km. 20km walk to get Candy I’m going to be walking for a long time.

1 Like

Finally accumulated the XL’s to finish this off.

5 Likes

IMG_2973

5 Likes

Finally a replacement for the one I accidentally Purified months ago. This will see a lot use clearing gyms full of pink and blue punching bags.

3 Likes

Only have Flareon and Jolteon to go for the complete set of 100% L50 Eevolutions.

5 Likes

I got enough XLs from Beldum Spotlight Hour to Gross Out this hundo Meta…

4 Likes

Only have Flareon to go now for L50 100% of each Eevolution.

4 Likes

IMG_4009

I thought about leveling up a Ground-type thematically for Heatran, but with Mega Aerodactyl coming out, it felt right to do Zekrom right now.

3 Likes

The last of all Eevolutions powered up to L50.

5 Likes

Not much use… but I had the candies and the dust :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

A big Golem with rock moves is still a handy addition to a Raid team if you don’t have an excess of Rock Tyranitars or Ramparos

1 Like

He’s got ground moves for some reason - I think I was using him aeons ago when me and the missus were trying to duo Heatran, in the days before Remote Raids (and Garchomp and Excadrill) were a thing.

Now he’s outclassed in both his rock and ground specialities… comes in about 20th best performer for each. But he fits with my *cough * ‘long-term’ strategy of maxing out all my lucky hundos. :wink:

2 Likes

Machamp XLs have been pretty plentiful, so I maxed out this almost-but-not-quite Shundo today.

Now got 3 Level 50 ‘champs - a hundo, a shadow and a shiny.

6 Likes

IMG_4143

Definitely will be using this against Genesect.

4 Likes

3 Likes

That’s a lot of Reshiram XL’s to power up 3 to L50.
I’ll never do enough Raids to do 1 yet 3.

A rare candy here and there, converting to candy XL, and more patience than I wanted to have, eventually brought this perfect little beauty to level 50.

2 Likes

IMG_4300

Turns out there was only one Fighting-type I could level up at all. If Regirock, Registeel (and maybe Regigigas) follow Regice this week, this will probably be my last level up for at least a month.

3 Likes

3 Likes