Powered Up Level 50 Pokémon only thanks

Level 50 now replaces L40 as the Maximum you can power up your Pokémon so here’s a thread to show off those Big ones.

296 XL Candy needed to get them there from L40 do you what ever you get enough XL’s for or do you wait it out and do the most useful or favourites.

1 Like

Took a fair bit of Grinding and Trading to get this over the line for my first L50.
Hoping to make use of its Ice and Grass Typing in Mega form some time down the track.

6 Likes

5 Likes

It’s with great regret and anger this one makes it as my 3rd L50 Pokemon.
It was my favourite Machamp as a 82% Shadow that was being powered up at great cost to level 50.
I got it to L46 and accidentally hit Purify when wanting to power it up further. All the work and Candy/Dust just gone down the drain. Useless were it was it was reluctantly finished off.

4 Likes

I can finally contribute to this thread!

IMG_8928

7 Likes

Here’s my first one…

7 Likes

IMG_8985

Second Level 50.

6 Likes

IMG_9057

And that’s number 3.

7 Likes

#2 and #3

7 Likes

5 Likes

IMG_9796

5 Likes

Not actually fully maxing this, I wait for getting to the level where I need to do this.

1 Like

4 Likes

I got to 10 million Stardust again, and so just like last time, I did a mass level up. Here are some new Level 50s:

IMG_0606IMG_0600IMG_0599IMG_0598IMG_0597IMG_0602

5 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

The pride of my collection is finally complete. I can start walking other Pokémon now as it seemed a waste walking something that was Best Buddies a month ago but necessary to get the XL’s required.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just got another batch of best buddies including a level 50 Sceptile

3 Likes

Project completed thanks to late night cloudy weather

4 Likes