Niantic infographics

Worst part is that week is my week off.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the anniversary event infographic.

Niantic does well to find a way to make Mew available to players who didnā€™t join the game until after April 2018 (when Mew made its debut, in this research).

Do players who already did it have an option to buy it again for this event? Or is their only alternative to take a nap? (Or we could use that time to learn another game to play ā€¦ one that actually wants to grow its player base, not shrink it.)

No, I donā€™t think so. I also started playing the game from mid-2021, but I had not seen anything like this from their side.

Though, there was A Mythical Discovery which I finished in the past. So I guess new players might be getting this special research from the time they created their accounts.

1 Like

At least last yearā€™s Anniversary event was somewhat rewarding, as we were getting Elite Charizard either by completing tasks based around raiding or tasks based around GBL.

This time none of this exists, so it is quite bore unless someone is interested in starter Pokemonā€¦

Non-event.

Utter tripe

1 Like

Nope.

Trainers who purchased a ticket to PokƩmon GO Tour: Kanto will not be able to purchase this Masterwork Research story.

1 Like

The only thing which amused me is the fact that the event is providing increased chance for the trades to be LuckyTM .

But what will be the probability of it is quite mysterious !

Jokes on them I donā€™t have an increased chance of getting lucky trades as thereā€™s nobody left to trade with anymore because nobody here enjoys the game any longer :rofl:

2 Likes

More disappointing rubbish IV, only they are Lucky now. That excites me ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ NOT.

1 Like

Now have an event where trades have a chance to turn Lucky and/or Shiny, and youā€™ll have my attention! Whatā€™s announced for this, though, is really mehā€¦

Nice graphic, non-event. Iā€™ll probably spend most of it cleaning and sorting my bags.

1 Like

We are almost on same line, as I also donā€™t have any player who plays this game, and hence trading is a distant dream for me.
I had only traded whenever I had visited my friendā€™s home which is around 25-28 KM away. So going there for this small thing is meaningless, and he only installs the game to trade with me so he is also on low level !!

:rofl:

1 Like

July Community Day infographic. Itā€™s been known for months but still cool.

2 Likes

Itā€™s cool for Politoed, who is getting Ice Beam !
:joy:

I am much more excited for Poliwrath with Counter, as I believe he might become very good in both GL and UL, especially in the later one.

But itā€™s sad that we need XL candies to push him till UL cap.

Adventure Week infographic.

3 Likes

Catching Some Zā€™s infographic.

3 Likes

Pokemon GO Plus-Plus :interrobang:

:joy:

They should bring Pokemon GO Plus F.E. !!
:rofl:

Iā€™m waiting that every moment my app-factory comes out with a version of Pokemon Plus + Virtual

:star_struck: :star_struck:

Thanks for posting these, @Jormdeworm ! It helps to make more sense of the sometimes-complicated overlapping of seasons, weeks, and weekends, with some things recurring weekly or at irregular intervalsā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m currently experimenting with megathreads for each upcoming event, top post will have a summary of the event. If these megathreads become successful Iā€™ll keep them in. I just uploaded the first one dedicated to the upcoming ā€˜Catching Some Zā€™sā€™ event. I wonā€™t do one-day events, GO Fests and GO Tours though.

1 Like

Riolu Hatch Day infographic. Nope, no reduced hatch distance.

1 Like