Niantic infographics

Festival of Colors infographic.

Golden Lure Modules do not last 3 hours last I’ve heard.

1 Like

March Community Day Slowpoke + Galarian Slowpoke infographic.

Niantic decided to finally upload this after the event was already done for 75% of the time zones rather than upload it a day in advance… would’ve helped a lot because I definitely did not forget to set a Galarian Slowpoke as my buddy throughout the Community Day…

No, Golden Lures don’t last 3 hours.

Niantic has spent so much time on their infographics I can’t even post it here because it’s too big.

Edit:

April Community Day infographic.

1 Like

Let’s GO Event infographic.

1 Like

Man, I have to call “lame” on Niantic here - for trying to make Meltan look cute, by changing its “eye” from a black ball into what looks kind of like a cartoon eyelid of someone smiling. And for not showing what the tier-3 raids will be (or whether their bosses can be shiny).

Current Tier 3:
Raikou
Eelektrik
Dewgong
Piloswine

None can be shiny.

1 Like

Thanks for the additional info, @Jormdeworm .

In an effort to be fair, even the LeekDuck infographic for this event was notably lacking in the raid boss rundown. They’re usually more thorough. Perhaps I was a bit hasty in criticizing Niantic’s, particularly before comparing to other prominent quick-reference guides.

1 Like

April Content Update infographic.

Spring into Spring infographic.

The text underneath the Pikachu and Eevee families all say “adorned with cherry blossoms” but it’s hardly readable even when increasing the size of the picture.

1 Like

A Mystic Hero infographic.

Interested yet? Truly a great event, is it not?

1 Like

Kind of dumb; but at least it’s not more recycled stuff. I like the candy xl for evolving, and I like the Lapras, except even if it’s a hundo, it will still be just level 15…

Sustainability Week infographic.

Niantic finally remembered they hadn’t released all shinies yet.

Other than that… yeah, ‘event’.

July Content Update infographic…

3 Likes

That’s some interesting choices…

It seems Niantic lose their hopes for Elite Raids, and hence they are providing Regidrago and Regieleki under normal 5* Raids, which can be done remotely !!

:laughing: :rofl: :joy:

That’s a great decision, because only people in big cities can do Elite raids. Now we can all get the new Regis!

2 Likes

Dark Flames infographic… thought I’d share it here as well and maybe keep up with sharing the infographics again. That said, I’ve spent more time copy pasting the infographic than playing the game this week :rofl:

3 Likes

I thank you a lot. I never remember to look at them, only when I see your publication, and it helps so much.

3 Likes

It is great to see Litten return to event spawns

1 Like

Pokémon GO 7th Anniversary Party infographic…

What a way to celebrate the game’s anniversary. Truly wonderful.

1 Like

We have to clap hands during all these 7 days…