Niantic infographics

Adventure Week infographic.

3 Likes

Catching Some Z’s infographic.

3 Likes

Pokemon GO Plus-Plus :interrobang:

:joy:

They should bring Pokemon GO Plus F.E. !!
:rofl:

I’m waiting that every moment my app-factory comes out with a version of Pokemon Plus + Virtual

:star_struck: :star_struck:

Thanks for posting these, @Jormdeworm ! It helps to make more sense of the sometimes-complicated overlapping of seasons, weeks, and weekends, with some things recurring weekly or at irregular intervals…

1 Like

I’m currently experimenting with megathreads for each upcoming event, top post will have a summary of the event. If these megathreads become successful I’ll keep them in. I just uploaded the first one dedicated to the upcoming ‘Catching Some Z’s’ event. I won’t do one-day events, GO Fests and GO Tours though.

1 Like

Riolu Hatch Day infographic. Nope, no reduced hatch distance.

1 Like

:confused: :confused:

They are providing a super incubator via free research, but why don’t they provide a Riolu instead, so that many players can have at least one Riolu ?

I am also yet to get a Riolu, hence Lucario :rofl:

By the way, what’s the relation between Riolu and eggs ?

If I remember correctly, we only get Riolu’s egg in some cave around Canalave City in Pokemon Platinum/Diamond/Pearl.
Except this, I don’t think we get this in any generations.
:thinking:

So this one’s all about hatching? Eggs already being incubated will become Riolu? Or eggs put into incubators? Or only ones put into incubators AND hatched that day? :thinking:

The other relation between Riolu and eggs? Riolu is a Pokémon that many players want, so we’ll be more apt to comply with what’s required to get them, and Niantic has been unashamedly pushing us to get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, gather, get out, walk, for over a year.

Like with Mewtwo, Riolu is a great carrot on a stick. Rayray’s a third one that’s been popular enough to use for that.

2 Likes

From what I know:

• Eggs received before the Hatch Day will not hatch Riolu (more frequently) even if hatched during the Hatch Day.
  • 2km Eggs received during the Hatch Day will have an increased chance of hatching Riolu regardless of when it is hatched (still works after the Hatch Day).
  • Hatching a Riolu from a 2km Egg received during the Hatch Day is not guaranteed.
  • There doesn’t seem to be a reduced hatch distance requirement and knowing Niantic this probably also won’t be added as a surprise.
2 Likes

I’m giving your response a heart, not because I like the content, but because I appreciate the answer. Good gracious… yet another way that Niantic passes up a clear opportunity to build some more good will with the players (and another missed chance to get us to feel more like cooperating with them… a Riolu event to make us walk and buy more incubators without a clear reward for it)

2 Likes

:confused: :confused:
People who have fear of missing this opportunity will definitely fell for the trap, and went on to do as Niantic wants.

But :

All these :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:Pokemon have their Mega Evolution. So they are bound to be in the Mega Raids. Moreover Niantic will provide these Pokemon with the exclusive moves, so the effort which we will put there will be more worthwhile and easy, rather than hoping for Riolu getting hatched because of increased chance !!

:grin: :joy:

So for now I will use this event for stocking up egg incubator, as I am out of incubators and only dependent on InfinityTM Incubator…

1 Like

I just saw this :

Exclusive shoes for people who had purchased Go Fest Ticket.
Happy exploring with these !!

1 Like

Normally when I go shopping to buy shoes, I have give more money away, but…

1 Like

Lesser the spending, lower the quality of product !!

:grin:

That Carbink shoes reminds of Adidas Cloudfoam series, a little bit…

1 Like

Blaze New Trails infographic. Topic is coming later today. I’ll add the currently known details regarding the Routes feature as well.

4 Likes

1st.
FINALLY zygarde is coming, this is easily my favorite pokemon and im excited to see how they’ll work it!

2nd.
Already have 4 shiny yungoos, so its a bit redundant haha

1 Like

Niantic published an article about it, I’ll summarize it and add it to the topic I’m making. I think I’ll have it done in an hour or two.

Edit: you can already read it here.

The new topic regarding the Blaze New Trails Event is now live! The thread includes information not shared in the official infographic or the blog post made by Niantic (I highlighted it). I also included the Special Research this time. I must admit I was kinda lazy so I just took an infographic from the internet.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like