Lets talk - (anything)

Now that is true!

Thanks, btw. It doesn’t bother me any. I was just wondering if there was some feature associated with it that I didn’t know. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Finally got a shiny shadow pokemon.

5 Likes

I only have one remote raid pass and Im saving it for a Hisuian Braviary raid.

Pretty sure this should be hatching.

1 Like

I think it’s a problem of rounding. You need three inch more to walk, :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

It hatched after posting the pic. Must have been a shy Alolan Vulpix.

I am not saying I am justifying his action, but he can get coins from other gyms that his mons are in and get kicked out, and he can advance the gym badge to reach gold on this one.

Yeah, I noticed this as well, every pokemon caught has the same color/pattern of candy

Found this in an area with 100+°f, yet no octillery.

3 Likes

Your buddy sure is a snazzy Sneasel, @Branebs .

1 Like

Yes, he is. Gonna evolve him into Sneasler.

1 Like

I finally got this to best buddies after about a month. What a grind it was!

2 Likes

Still trying to get some eggs hatched most of what I have is 12km eggs had to make room for friend eggs.

Oh, how I would like to have these red ones…

Since I can’t post in the latest catch you’re happy with thread, I will post here.
My best Palkia during raid hour :star_struck: It’s not the one that @vorgriff3 helped me with (that I mentioned in the remote raid friend invites thread)

2 Likes

I can only fight rockets in balloons so I save up the eggs as I go while slowly hatching them.

¡Felicidades! Equals the best IV that I’ve gotten in the 252 that I’ve captured thus far.

1 Like

During this Tuesday’s “Spotlight Hour” the bonus was 2x catch Stardust. Apparently the algorithm did not count this Palkia as a catch subject to that bonus. :cry:

1 Like