Lets talk - (anything)

I’d be doing the same as him until he stops.

Same as who?

I’d be retaking that guy’s gym everytime too. If he plays that way so can I. That guy should taste his own medicine.

Does anyone know which Furfrou forme is exclusive to North America?

I think it’s this one… Debutante (I got this from Barbados… I assume North America and Caribbean are the same forme).

2 Likes

A check of the reference confirms that, @celery, sort of.

Matron: worldwide
Dandy: worldwide

Debutante: Americas
Diamond: Europe, Middle East, and Africa
Star: Asia-Pacific

Kabuki: Japan
La Reine: France
Pharaoh: Egypt

Heart: Valentine’s Day event

(It seems to imply that none are in ONLY North America; but Debutante is North, Central, and South America, plus the Caribbean)

3 Likes

There’s a French Furfrou? Then I need to catch another one quickly :grimacing:

Either way, thanks @celery @vorgriff3. I’ll make sure to get the Debutante Form then.

1 Like

I have returned form my second week long trip. How’s everyone doing?

2 Likes

Hunky dory, thanks for asking :grinning:
How was your trip?

1 Like

It’s been fun! Been to Ommen.

We also went to Münster, Germany, for a day.

There wasn’t really a pokestop or gym on the place where I stayed though, so I didn’t do much pokemon this week. Did manage to catch a shiny somehow :joy::tada:

4 Likes

Recently the regular candies rewarded for catching became white with blue stripes. The usual color combination remained for the candy-xl.

Can’t help wondering what’s up with that…

1 Like

It’s a known issue, Niantic is either investigating it or has already resolved it but coming in the latest update.

Apparently the game is still calling me a airhead.

1 Like

:rofl:

OMG! My record is in this video! :star_struck:

This is my record Longest time defending a gym in Pokemon GO - #73 by Branebs

5 Likes

Bravoooo… we have a World Record in Youtube!!!

Well the face in the left part could be more nice (I hope it’s not you, don’t want to harm you), but in any case a nice public reflection of your record.

2 Likes

Blue adventure incense. Incense that only works while you walk, potentially gives you a chance to encounter pokemon not normally found in the wild and only lasts 15 minutes. Any thoughts?

Well… to be fair it hardly adds anything. It gave me a lot of things I totally didn’t need for sure. I heard you can get Galarian Legendaries from it but they appear to have a 90% flee rate so you might as well not try for them.

Aww but the challenge is part of the fun. Besides having a small chance to encounter something I normally couldn’t is better than no chance at all. Though it could use some improvements.

1 Like

Just ran one… there’s no variation in spawns really, it’s literally what was around all the time. :man_facepalming:

If I forget to use it I wouldn’t even care.