Lets talk - (anything)

Because the rockruff/Vulpix hybrid will never exist in Pokemon go, I’ll be walking with Eclipse soon.

Caught two shiny deino in a 30 minute time span without buying a ticket. I’m satisfied with that.

The tickets for CD aren’t the same concept as GoFraud ones. In theory has no influence.
The ticket just gives you an IV better than the 0-1 star rubbish CD’s are full of.

1 Like

I’ll be going camping for two weeks starting later this week. If people need me, I’m available on Discord. I’ll probably only look here once during the two weeks

3 Likes

Good news! Just before my vacation starts, I managed to fix my Adventure Sync!!!

Let’s hit 50km on Monday the 18th

4 Likes

I’m in Greece on vacation and this is the first time I’ve seen a glowing ring around a gym. This gym is the infamous gym that I was close to getting gold badge for last year.

1 Like

I’ve seen it more often. I’m surprised people actually charge Pokestops and Gyms.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Every Journey Begins With A Choice.

3 Likes

I am back at home for one day. Tomorrow I will go camping again

There’s an entrance in review about a web “Battle Pokemon”. Don’t know what to do.

Do I delete it ot do anybody wants to see? For me seems to be Spam.

I also have no idea what to do with it to be fair.

Ok, I give it a tryy. Negative answers and it goes to the trash.

2 Likes

People claiming Gyms within an hour are just Team GO Rocket Grunts.

At least they have something within walking distance. The guy kicking everyone out is an absolute jerk though.

I wonder what the logic behind that even is. What is the point to defend a gym when nobody kicks your Pokemon out? That person never get coins that way himself, either. Unless he uses his other accounts to kick his Pokemon out.

I myself have a Gym I can reach from my second home and we’ve made a deal with team Valor that were not kicking each other out until 50 Coins are granted. Whenever Mystic takes it over we’ll let then have it for a while and then take it back, unless it’s a jerk who took the Gym within an hour, then they’ll get thrown out before they can even earn a coin at all.

Any attempt to reason with the man is met with “it’s a game”, “be better”, and being called a “pokeboomer.”

To which he ought to hear “apparently you don’t believe that, yourself, the way you treat this gym like your personal possession”. And to “pokeboomer”, how about something similarly juvenile, like “pokedork” or “pokecretin”.

TGR grunts are there to have their tails kicked. I’d be inclined to give the jerk the same treatment, since his cosplay act is so convincing…

Just being in-character, I guess. Cosplay seems to have great appeal to people whose real lives suck enough to be desperate for escape…

If it were me in that area, I’d be going into a gym war with him. Just wear him down. Perhaps give him a reality check. Send the message that he doesn’t own public locations.