Lets talk - (anything)

Officer Jenny to the rescue!
Officer Jenny and Team Rocket

3 Likes

So… Any questions about the story or are we still waiting for more readers?

I was going to add my sketches like this to the story but the website wouldn’t accept them.

2 Likes

I griped last week about having so many special research quests currently waiting for me to finish a walking task (walking or hatching egg), because walking in our neighborhood while distracted by a mobile game is practically demanding trouble. Today we got a new timed research, in which all six tasks are progressively longer walks. :roll_eyes:

First chance in months to take a walk (longer than walking between rooms or from house to garage) will be when I get away to the suburbs on Monday. Might as well pretend the timed research never happened. (And since the stationary incense has ceased working, community day today is likely to be a total bust… I’ll have to get my CD enjoyment vicariously through y’all, I guess. :smile: May the shiny odds be ever in your favor!)

Pokemon GO Player Hits Level 30 Without Catching Any Pokemon Other Than Their Starter
https://gamerant.com/pokemon-go-level-30-starter/

that is old news and even not that special to begin with.
4 (!!!) years ago this has been done, and better.

It’s different, but I think it’s boring.

40 millions of XP only spinning Pokestops? I wouldn’t be able to do so

1 Like

That’s only possible in very big cities with thousands of Poke stops and you have to use Lucky eggs all the time. The person in the article lived in a rural area and later moved to a city and they used other ways to get XP.

Hey peeps! Mesa returned

Where was I since saturday?

I’ve been all over the place. Needed to inspect some potential camping terrains for during the summer for my Scouts group. Though there was some internet, it wasn’t that good.

And been busy with school exams.
Sorry for me not being here as often as I would like.

Here’s a pic of us having raised a chair instead of a flag:

See ya tomorrow!

3 Likes

https://www.thegamer.com/pokemon-go-skip-raid-timer/

What about the new system of mega evolutions?
I’ve done the investigation, have a mega Blastoise, and caught two Kangaskhan with 140 mega-energy.

Seems the new way of mega-evolve at least is more friendly… not shure if you need the first time the 200 and later 0 or minimum, or if you can start from the beginning without mega-energy.

2 Likes

No complaints so far…
I like the ghostly mega shots that appear on the ‘mon’s stat screen…

4 Likes

One other friendly feature: If I forgot to mega evolve a member of my raid team, it used to require leaving the lobby, finding that mon in my storage, and mega evolving it before re-entering the lobby. Now the game points out to me that mega-evolves are available and offers a button for me to do that evolve while still in the lobby.

Nice new feature.

2 Likes

I take it this one’s not available yet?

3 Likes

Still not there, but a good sign it’s in the dex

1 Like

Looking forward for the dusk lycanroc. Looks the coolest in my opinion

1 Like

How much longer will we have to wait before Black Kyurem? Is it being delayed until the return of EX raids or something?

1 Like

Something happens with PokeRaid. Today I was trying to get raid for Latios and Latias, and four times without receiving invitations. And another where we had to leave the raid, because only three players where invited. And against Latios with his 84000 or you need much more players or hardcore-friends who know which fighters they have to send.

1 Like

I’ve joined raids on the Mega Latios / Latias that fell short with 6 trainers. It’s quite different from the string of wusses we’ve had for bosses lately, many of which we could handle easily with 2 level 40 trainers. Something is needed to permit more than 5 invitations, and to allow more than 10 remote in a given lobby.

Uff, 6 and short… so I was wrong with my comment about the hardcorers.
I’ve made another four raids, but with 9, 11, and 17 players, and yes, there we had no problems. Now I have for both the necesary mega-energy, so no more raids needed.

1 Like

Did several raids today. 20 people, and it still took 1/4th of the available time. Agreed, @NotanotherKangaskhan . People shouldn’t underestimate these raids