This is awesome!
https://gamerant.com/pokemon-life-sized-charmander-statue-glowing-tail/

2 Likes

Twist? I see more a circle which is closing. Ouroboro :smiley:

im back to forum and pokemon go . i lost the main go forum acc but its alright

3 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Getting a little tired of wasting energy and effort on the blob-of-whipped-cream Pokémon
 what relevance do they have, anyway?

My story is finished.

I suppose you’re right it does kinda end where it all began.

Planning on reading it this week. Maybe even today

1 Like

Very well, I like it a lot.

Maybe only one thing, you need a lot of inside knowledge to follow the story. And not for the background-story, but to understand the reasoning for their actuations.

I actually spelled out a fair amount of it, but a lot of it is hidden in plain sight. One example is how the main character knows almost everyone in the story already from her travels as the former champion. Another example is their pokemon, just like the main characters team is a reflection of her. The same goes for her partner.

My writing style is the kind that pushes readers to use their imagination.

Oh yes, I have noticed. More than once I had to change, because my imagination had gone a wrong way.

At what point did you have to change direction?

It was not really a change of direction, but my imagination was going another path.
For example, when the friends find the laboratory under earth, and break a hole to enter. There was no chance not to see part of the sole on the ground inside. I thought the bad would run out to fight in the wood

Remember he was nursing a near severed hand before that. It was quite possible it was being amputated at that point. They didn’t start digging until after he left the room.

It’s when the medic enter the other Lycanroc in the room. At this point I still thought he is on side of the bad.

1 Like

Haha, ok, better not to act as a spoiler

2 Likes

I agree. :joy: We should probably be discussing this in the comments section where I’ve been posting chapters. It hides comments by default at the end of each chapter.

1 Like
1 Like