Lets talk - (anything)

Although I originally was planning on doing the classic community day (Mudkip), I can’t play during that time. However, I will get to hear wether my future cousin will be a boy or a girl.

1 Like

And I did some raids on location today. Boy do I realise that I have missed seeing people of my community in person

1 Like

Curious… Any idea what these are supposed to be? I see one or two of them in raids pretty often, matching the color of the team who has the gym. They move slightly up and down during the raid, but don’t seem to do anything else. Are they fans dangling from parasails or something? Or maybe fans waving banners?

Just spectators of the fight, like at any big sports event. Holding up banners of the team they support

1 Like

I wonder if anyone has caught on to all the foreshadowing I’ve been doing in the fanfic.

First, I don’t believe you can put all the finish in only one chapter more.
Second, there will be an happy end.
Third, she will separate the Pokémon.part of here body.
Fourth, the bad will fall.

1 Like

You’ll just have to see. :grin:

What was the link again? I’ll take my time reading it in the next week

Planning om doing 6 raids physically with my community this Raid Hour. Looking forward to it

I think you’re forgetting something, or rather someone.

1 Like

Shurely, I’m not the writer… :grin:
If I remember well, there is her first Pokémon, isn’t he missing?
And maybe this doctor, I’m not shure he is on the good side.

Her first Pokemon is with her. Try reading the last two or three updates.

I’m reading it again from the start.

I had to go back and fix something in chapter four of the lycanix.

Update: I’m going to finish writing soon. Just need a couple of days or so.

Almost finished. Any last thoughts before I post my final chapter?

Very well, I like it. Ha, and I know you need more than one chapter. And with “her first Pokémon” I was referring to this Ninetales, as well a point for me. And the Happy End after this kisses are near…
Ah, and this trainer with black holes as eyes… is it the one she was fighting when the Ninetales died?

You were right about this not being the last chapter. I have to break it in two. Yes it is the same trainer.

2 Likes

Caught only 5 minutes of the Exeggcute event today, with 2 captures, one field research done, and no shinies. Several more tier 5 raids, too, which got me 8 more Tabu-PooPoo bosses captured. :rofl:

What did you think of that last twist?