Prepare for controlled(, because I am still a moderator here) trouble

Grab your burn heals

1 Like

Update on the article: it probably will be published this week

2 Likes

Map update is live in my villageā€¦

ā€¦big wowser :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wow, two new streets, you have tried to walk there?

1 Like

Same here. And it looks very ugly. :joy:

(This is how it used to look:)

Summary

1 Like

Well, after the map updateā€¦ of the 2 new additions to my local areaā€¦
A is a narrow path leading to an orchard, and
B is a private driveway leading to my garage and 1 other property.

Hardly worth bothering with :man_shrugging:t2:

Couldnā€™t be all these changes and realtime weather the reason for the great amount of data which is discussed in another thread?

1 Like

Patiently waiting for LV 50 battle league.

Thatā€™s what I thought as well. But apparently his iPhone uses some extra data than android users. Iā€™ll take a look next week wether I experience this as well

1 Like

The map of the block where I live went from recognizable to disorienting overnight. Did Niantic switch to a new map provider? (This reminds me of the big change when Niantic switched away from Google maps a few years agoā€¦) The map here suddenly sprouted new driveways in places that are actually sidewalk entrances to properties and stairway entrances to buildings.

1 Like

I noticed the water becoming way more blueā€¦

But the live weather seems fancy

The sun is way too big, but pretty accurate where it goes down

I see major changes today to the notifications list for my GoHub account in the upper-right of the home page, and clicking on entries in that list seems to fail (something about the item not being found). Also, I canā€™t find a way to clear the highlights in the list (to ā€œmark as readā€, so to say).

Did I somehow break my page? Or is there anything that tells how to use these updates? Advice on this would be welcomeā€¦

This is a bug in the new Discourse updateā€¦ About the notifications

There is an official marker now! Probably doesnā€™t take long anymore

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I added for Zeroghan to know which one is the actual one, @Brobraam, haha.

I didnā€™t even know we could do that. Pm me with how

Edit: Ok I found out how to do that
Didnā€™t know that worked like that

1 Like

@Mr_Bogdan i sent you the last gift I kept from Disneyland Paris! Hope you van get an egg from it

1 Like

A friend told me that there will be a lot of extra remote passes at the beginning of the Fest 2021.

Anybody can give me information that itā€™s true?

1 Like

i didnt got but atleast i got some pokeballs and i was low on them lol

1 Like