Lets talk - (anything)

Oh yes, it was very funny deleting the messages. No, seriously, the decline was not a result of fighting against TeamRocket.

1 Like

Team rocket not, but some other stuff got a mention

1 Like

I used to look at the forums and enjoyed watching team rocket days but now when I joined it, it was nowhere to be seen

3 Likes

You are welcome to join our Team Rocket! We’ll have another Team Rocket Day soon.

2 Likes

In the current defenders thread I said that I had no Pokestops or gyms in sight, and that’s because for 3 days I’m staying at an area where there’s just desert all around. However, I’ve been able to find some Pokestops because of how often I’m taking trips to random locations, so I’ve been able to keep my daily Pokestop streak. In addition to that I was able to finish 6/8 of Celebi research, and I thought I was gonna have to do 7 days of Pokestops again after stopping at 6 days. Tomorrow I’ll be staying at an urban area for a day and will be coming back home, so that’s nice. And yes I have been staying in many places in one week.

Oh yeah speaking of the current defenders thread, the Pidgey I posted there is still in the gym, it’s been there for 6 days now.

1 Like

Crappy Stat time
19266 Trades
21x 100% Pokémon
Average of 1x 100% every 917 Trades
Longest streak to get a 100% was 3626 (1st)
Next longest was 1992 (6th)
Shortest streak to get a 100% is 173
Next shortest is 193
Still no 100% Legendary from any Trade.

2 Likes

Woohoo!! :soccer:

Yeah, myones have gone home…

I read the recent news on the update of July events. There’s no mention of a new mega evolution being released? :disappointed:

I know I live in the Driest State on the Driest Continent but do they have to show it in game :rofl:
Not sure I like the sun set feature. What point does it have to game play? To me it’s wasted coding bogging down smooth game play.

3 Likes

From Niantic’s article it looks like we’re going to have to unlock bonus events during GO Fest this year again. We may see a new Mega Raid Boss being introduced with a Bonus Event.

2 Likes

I just had a theory that it may be Audino. :thinking:

1 Like

Maybe we’ll unlock the Mega Bibarel during Go Fest?

Would be awesome… it’s just that he doesn’t exist… yet?

Maybe if they want to introduce new megas in Brilliant Diamknd or Shining Pearl mega bibarel becomes a thing, but I don’t think so

So this is what the Professor does with all those ground-up Pokémons! :scream:

3 Likes

Does anyone have cp 2484 for the cp increase challenge?

1 Like

Done

2 Likes

Shall I do it? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Do it! (Even though that number has already been posted) :rofl:

1 Like

Team Rocket Week is finally here! Here’s what you can do to participate:

• every participant should change their profile picture to a character from the games or the anime (it can be a member of Team Rocket, Ash and his companions, their Pokemon or other characters)

• play the role - think about something your character is known for or what makes him/her recognizable. It can be a catchphrase, a way of speaking, interests, character traits. You can write anything your character would say or you can use quotes from the anime.

• post pictures, memes, videos, humorous comments, links, interesting facts, quotes, costumes, toys… in the official Team Rocket thread

• discuss and post comments about Team Rocket (main series, anime, Pokemon GO), talk about your favorite characters, episodes etc.

• participate in challenges, quizzes, do the missions for Giovanni or Meowth (that’s me :smiley_cat:)

• if you have any interesting ideas what to do during Team Rocket Week, feel free to share them

• have fun and don’t forget to support your fellow Team Rocket members by giving a like or two to their posts

Team Rocket happy gif

2 Likes