Lets talk - (anything)

1 Like

:thinking: I thought it’s finishing… two days ago I won against Giovanni.

1 Like

In the game, but here it is just getting started.

2 Likes

For me, Mateo shows up at the end of every route, provided that you haven’t interacted with him earlier in the day. Niantic limits Mateo gift exchanges to 1 per day.

I had been seeing him about once a month. I don’t plan to see him again. No biggie.

How to participate in Team Rocket Week
• choose the role you want to play (Team Rocket member from the anime or games, one of the good guys, Pokemon)
• change your profile picture and/or put on the Team Rocket flair to show everyone that you participate
• post comments, pictures, videos, memes in the Team Rocket thread or take over the entire forum with your Team Rocket friends
• complete the challenges, take a quiz, play games
• share your ideas
• like and comment posts from other participants
• have fun

2 Likes

I upgraded my iOS on my phone the other day to be able to update Pokemon Go and now I can log back onto the forums from my phone.

5 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome back!

I can’t use my phone at work, so not sure how much I’ll be able to post. I never really went anywhere though. I was always still kind of here

1 Like

Vote for Giovanni!
I want you-Giovanni

1 Like

1 Like

Manwaste Spotlight hour in the middle of the day?

4 Likes

1 Like

“If I hide behind these flowers he’ll never see me…”

6 Likes

Couldn’t Diglett just hide underground? :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Yes, I think he probably could!

“I’m blue - so if I hide behind these flowers he probably won’t see me!”

3 Likes

Couldn’t Bagon just fly? :face_with_monocle:

Oh, wait. Sorry Bagon.

1 Like

Huuhhh,
today I can’t participate,
For entrance between 5 friends we have taken 2 litres of beer, and with the meal 3 litres more of wine…
And now, I’m neer of seperatred of brain and pc… tomorrow I will count how to survive…

1 Like