Lets talk - (anything)

Avatar? Sorry, I generally ignore the avatars, so I won’t be of much help. But if I come across a donut, I’ll ask if it groks your question.

1 Like

Whoa! Maybe this means they’re experimenting with different body types in game??? YAY I can be a fat guy :joy:

1 Like

I have a massive problem with paying for something that only says increased CHANCE and does not guarantee you WILL get more XL Candy.
I did not buy the ticket as it was not giving me more Standard Raid Passes than I could buy from the shop with my Gym return coins.
More XP - so F’n what. Once you’re at the game max level XP is honestly nothing anymore even if you know it will be something if they implement a level increase again.
Too many times they’ve done oops we forgot to turn that feature on and have no accountability for it.
You can stick your pay for Chance Nianshit.

4 Likes

Routes. bleah. Is there some trick to ensuring a gift exchange with Mateo at the end of a route? Just one more to finish this special research, and I don’t want to do even one more route than necessary. Bleah.

2 Likes

No way to ensure, the only thing is praying at the end of the route… :man_shrugging:

Great. i guess I’ll just plug off that research and forget about completing Zygarde. I’ll waste the half hour on deciding which sub-game nauseates me more… GBL? Routes? Parties? Bleah to all of them.

1 Like

Yeah, but Zygarde is a nice guy, I like a lot the result, once I got it. :man_shrugging:

The only time I ever saw Matteo he gave me an Egg despite my inventory being full, and then right after one of my Eggs hatched and got replaced by Matteo’s one. I could’ve gotten a 10km egg with a regional in it, but no, this glitch had to ruin even more chances during Sinnoh Tour…

Honestly, Matteo can stay away. His one-time presence already was one too much. Another terrible Niantic idea nobody asked for.

1 Like

I haven’t done a Route in a long time. I keep looking at the walk 1K on Routes and think I should just get it done on the one I can do in the car 400m from where I’m living but come time to go to work I do some Gyms instead.

I personally enjoy GBL, but it’s definitely not for everyone. Party Play has slightly better rewards now, but IMO is really only good for if you need a reading boost. Routes can go, I hate them :joy:

Twenty hours ago I send a response to a post, and since then a complete silence…

I can imagine a certain impact for the bridge-accident in Baltimore (all my condolence to the families of the victims), but nobody out there?
That’s strange…

1 Like

Hey @bagguille I’m still here :grinning:

I haven’t posted anything for a bit because of three key reasons (one of which is actually true)…

• I was busy hiding chocolate eggs around the neighbourhood for children to find in our village Easter Egg Hunt
• We are in a lull between Pokémon Go Events and there is very little to do in the game
• I was waiting intently for more news on the pokemon game coom soon bed and not android coon mystery

1 Like

No response from me to your reply, @bagguille , since I thought your praise of Zygarde qualified as a mic-drop. While I don’t agree that Zygarde’s coolness is worth enduring the tedium of following Routes, it’s a matter of taste for me, which means I can’t refute your point, nor will I presume to rebuke you for stating it.

Then again, perhaps you were referring to a different post from “Twenty hours ago” (I put that in quotes, because it’s now several hours later.)

I do hope your login lamentations are over, though, and that you are now able to play again. The lack of communication about game penalties is almost as irritating as the penalties, themselves.

Yeah, I’m in again, but before every login I’m praying that it will work. The norm is three intentions before I got it, it’s horrible.

The strange is, I can’t login with the PTC, nor with Facebook. The only way is Google, I don’t think that’s the idea Niantic has had.

Well, Zygarde, I like the third form it takes, a good layout. And as I got it the first round, this time there was no need to buy the ticket.

Ah, and in the meanwhile I’ve learned that once you have used the Primal Energy it’s easy to get more for other Pokemon. Just some kilometer walking with it as a buddy, and you get 100 energy.

1 Like

1 Like

:thinking: I thought it’s finishing… two days ago I won against Giovanni.

1 Like

In the game, but here it is just getting started.

2 Likes

For me, Mateo shows up at the end of every route, provided that you haven’t interacted with him earlier in the day. Niantic limits Mateo gift exchanges to 1 per day.

I had been seeing him about once a month. I don’t plan to see him again. No biggie.