General discussion

I am desperate for revivies but keep getting bloody nanas and pokeballs. Doesnt matter where i go, always the same

Letā€™s see how would ā€˜blacklisting appsā€™ works.

@dragondrawers, how low is your Revive count, what number is it sitting on? What number does your bag run at normally?

@NotanotherKangaskhan my revives usually sit at about 15 on average picking up 2 to 3 a day, currently have zero and getting one every other day on average. None yesterday. 30 pokestops on Wednesday, one revive.

OK I got shuppets and Jinxes, I think my shadow ban is lifted. Coolio.

Got one revive so far today

Your running at too low a level. What Iā€™ve found is when you have low numbers of certain items the game AI does not give you those items making you play longer trying to get them. Get thatā€™s amount up around the 50-60 mark and your drops will be better. Many will dispute the game does this but Iā€™ve seen it too often now to think otherwise.

Same to me, counter down in one item-type, and this type doesnā€™t drop or very few of them

letā€™s speculate about release of Ho-Oh and Celebi! Ho-Oh and Celebi release date discussion

anyone else fill like we need more content to keep us busy or entertained till gen 3 release?

no

I got my MewTwo, shared pics if anyone wants to see them

so your ok being bored for a month

:weary: Iā€™ve only got myself a Raikou and a Suicune, just caught suicune yesterday. I donā€™t think we need more content until gen 3. If I had my way, Niantic would release gen 3 a little at a time; image the look on your face when you pull up the nearby list just after the end of Halloween event, and thereā€™s 1 or 2 new pokemon on the list (e.g. spheal or cacturn). I know thatā€™s not how itā€™ll be, but that would be nice.

Iā€™m not bored, never really am, although I need to take into account that Iā€™m only level 26, so Iā€™ve got Pokemon that are out I still need to pursue (I still havenā€™t even SEEN a pupitar!) However, keep in mind that the legendaries have just cycled again. While that may not sate your want for new content, keep in mind that, past a certain point, there will be very little to no new [good] content being released. Youā€™ll probably have to get used to using what you have in the game. Yeah, it would be nice to get new stuff, butā€¦ I donā€™t know. A game, in many cases, is meant to be played only up to a certain point, and then a person will stop laying (either due to a lack of tasks in game, or due to completion of game). I donā€™t even know where Iā€™m going with this, butā€¦ yeah.

Another EX raid set went out, Anyone Of You Lucky enough to get one?

when?

@JoshHack

fine i will check

bet i didnā€™t get it