General discussion

i didnt get it, as always…

@NotanotherKangaskham cheers love I will work on getting the numbers up.

Oh my god, sometimes I think there are too much peolpe bored in this world…if not, we wouldn’t have so much late news of people doing something not undestandible…

I am not bored, if I do it I do it, if not so be it but then I am 52 with a family to look after lol

Imagine, I have 7 years more…

To catch me up? Hehe

Hihihi, yeeees, that’s it. All the other discusion is out of the place

Now i feel REALLY old

Well, you have to take in acount that I’m living in Spain and I I see what’s happening here in the last months… so everything else is relative…

But that’0s not the place to discuss these things

True, just send us some warmth

Oh, your so right. It’s dificult with the cold feelings, but yes, we have still 18 degrees Fahrenheit at this hours, so, it’s not cold :smiley_cat:

I wish!

Who not…

I do think they need to do something this next month to bridge the gap. Yes there are players just starting who are still working hard, when the Halloween event ended it was like hitting a wall. I would think releasing a few shiny Pokémon might help hold people’s interest.

ugh more ex raid passes went out today and I didnt get one…

@JoshHack congrats on coming out of the shadowban! Im on day 9 but this gives me hope that someday ill be able to play the game normally!

Trust me, it may be tedious but you’ll male it

Ill keep catching all the pidgey and keep raiding until then! thanks for sharing your story!

@emeraldstar my shadowban was about 10 days, ended yesterday. Hang on in there