General discussion

Don’t you agree that “Who are you admin??” is an ironic question?

Since when it’s important here if you are admin or not?

It’s a little strange, but i’ m happy to answer most questions so it doesn’t matter to me

Who would say hello in this way?

Nobody serious

@bagguille you know about our debate?

No, but it doesn’t matter

If you discuss in another place, finish it there, and don’t move it here

In other news, could you check @watcher first thread and offer your opinions on my comment?

Fine I will not disrupt you @bagguille.

:joy:

That’s the way, there will come my comment…

so i got the shuppet needed and finished the event and soloed a gym with sudowoodo

Im going to be honest i miss the old pogo before the raids and the current tracker. I thought niantic would make legendaries super hard and challenging instead every new low leveled player has multiple legendaries. They took the mystery from the game

That’s Ex raids.

The part of a game like this is to make it reasonably fair for every player, hence the raid system. A lot of people (especially where I live) don’t even Raid and purely catch Mons. What Niantic should do to ensure this game is fair enough for everyone is Do a Pokestop distribution randomiser And add some slightly different alternative to catch a MewTwo. Maybe spawn in the wild like we all thought they would do it? That way, it still satisfies people like you who want a harder game but allows anyone to get one (in theory). The current EX System is rubbish and if you look at the feedback Niantic have been getting, even people WITH a MewTwo hate it. Why? It’s too exclusive and actually is demotivating to a lot of players. Since the introduction of the EX System i’ve Been raising less because it’s pure luck. Sorry for the rant

Yep Ex raids system should be removed.

It appears if you check the main Hub, our prayers have been answered

Guys, look what i found: Gen 3 in GAME_MASTER code HYPE

wow nobody cares about important news…