General discussion

I caredšŸ˜

Thanksā€¦, sorry

I just wait for the release of whats new and play. I donā€™t need to know whatā€™s coming so no, I donā€™t really care. Sorry.

Whoa whoa it is a great decision to avoid expressing my point of view about the article of Ex raids. Too much bickeringā€¦:wink:

In additional, RexPartysaurus comment on it. So we know what it means. To wise man @JoshHack and @bagguille

Letā€™s not go there again

1 Like

:+1: @JoshHack

If you ask me which kind of people I want them to suck up, my answer is egomaniacs, ā€œpeanut friendsā€, stalkers and critics. Do you agree?

Sorry for my attitude.:expressionless:

(Optional): SMO will launch tmr!

You are so happy with that

However I can only watch gameplay videos.

RexPartysaurus: Some serious use of logical fallacies in the response given by Elyland, a cursory glance at screenshots and videos of the game shows some pretty significant similarities. Between the two games some of which they arenā€™t/werenā€™t even trying to make or be different. Acknowledging Nianticā€™s ā€œbillions of incomeā€ one may want to consider a slightly more tactful response as this is likely only going to provoke a full fledged lawsuit, and being that you have millions of downloads and paying customers, vs ā€œalmostā€ 100k (probably not) paying customers, who do you think is better situated to outlast an expensive legal battle? The audacity and indignation by people who are clearly in the wrong these days is nauseating.

Heā€™s stirring up trouble over and over again!

RexPartysaurus loves harassing people especially the one he hate. Becareful @JoshHack, RexPartysaurus is hard to beat down.

@Yoshi, no, itā€™s not necesary to ā€œwinā€ a RexPartySaurus, let him tell what he wantā€¦ Why do you have to answer?

I didnā€™t answer him. Also, I donā€™t really mean to beat down RexPartysaurus. Iā€™m just showing heā€™s a kind of opinionated, self-centered and shameless person.

Thatā€™s it, and you are very right. Heā€™s not worth any answeror treatment. Not even a punishment would change anything.

Found someone livestreaming their Mewtwo Raid from India: if you want to take a look hereā€™s the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5_HdKsJziQ

Lemme inform you guys before I write the 2nd part of the article. The subheading are temporary arranged as Additional Pokeballs, Weather conditions + adjustment on spawns of Pokemon, Encountering Pokemon before capturing them tell me if any subheading should not be included.