General discussion

I have caught around 40 and still no shiny…

I’ve catched in this moment a Zubat-Ditto…

so i found a wild ursuring while hatching eggs in the feild at my school during lunch

also got a girafarig outa a 5k and a duskull evolution so pretty good for being confined to my school

(Optional): Yoshi is able to be captured in Super Mario Odessey!

Hahaha, you are in love with this oversized craftsman…

I may change the avatar later.

Do you know how Niantic finally thought they defeated Spoofers (on Android)? Turns out, this app blacklist feature can only work based on the apps name. If they can see that someone has “fake GPS” on their device, they know you Spoof. However, people have found entire applications that can change the name of your apps. In short, there’s no way Niantic can keep track of 1 Million completely different app names.

1. It doesn’t affect ios system, 2. People will eventually find out the way to guard against the security system,3. They should target at hackers first

That’s the point i’ve Been saying for ages. Niantic should work on other things like Pokestop distribution rather than Spoofers. Also, all the people that hate them might find that with a urban/rural balance many Spoofers might stop.

Hi

Anyone online

I’m here

Wow are you admin??

I’ m somewhere between Admin and a regular user. It doesn’t really matter IMO

Hmm

@JoshHack I think he is peponzio, who has been debating with us.

There’s no proof of that, let’s not jump to conclusions here

You’re right. However I don’t think it is a coincidence that a new member suddenly pop-out and talking about spoofers right after the debate. (I’ve adviced peponzio to check out the Forum so it may be true)

Anything is possible