Free to play vs Paid trainers

Lol, should book myself on a coca cola shift, 18miles per night just scanning two bar codes!! Should get the job done lol. Can’t you farm more coins? My Mr mime just came back coz he got battered by what I am assuming a drowsy because that’s in the gym now!! Just nab it again soon on way to train station lol

1 Like

no they dont

1 Like

In UK, coca cola go round telling emits truck to pick which pallet to load on a wagon. Just been round and nearly filled my bag up for no money.

2 Likes

Awesome you are getting the hang of this

2 Likes

Silly raids spoilt it on train station gym. I LL get it tomorrow again but still got 50 coins lol

2 Likes

Yep upgrade your pokemon storage asap

1 Like

Just waiting to get Pokémon back. I m on mew missions lol

2 Likes

Well I normally don’t spend money on mobile games like ever! Kingdom hearts union x was probably the only game before PoGo I spent money on. In the last 2 years I think I’ve spent over $80-$100 on PoGo​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I grind it out every day to get my 50 coins. It takes a bit of time to make sure I get enough gyms so it will happen. It’s actually a lot easier to get the 50 each day no matter what then back in the old days, you had to make sure you still had at least 10 gyms still up before you hit that GET COINS button every 21 hours to get your 100 coins. 50 everyday is a lot less stressful. I only spend coins on incubators, Pokemon storage, and bag space. That is why after 2+ years of playing, I’m now finally less than 1 million XP to hit Level 40.

1 Like

It’s great to keep the spirit of the game rather then just throwing money at it. It sounds a lot less stressful, going to try do the two raids and also do the gym battles to move to next stage of mew quest

I’m new to mobile games. Pokemon Go is my first and so far my only. I hear horror stories from coworkers who have spent $100-$1000 on various mobile games. I look at them when I make them drive by my only Pokestop on whole facility to get items. I tell them what I just got for free and you doing all work probably cost more than you will be paid today.

1 Like

When I m at the office I LL pass loads lol, because they have gone round and looked at the blue plaque trail in ilkley, burley and addingham so can imagine it’s places of interest all way on a 25 mile trip!! But don’t find out until son goes back to pre school so that’s when the real fun LL start

that’s this morning’s Raid and only 3 people in close proximity of it!!

I’m like. That

i just paid:
I needed more pokemon storage and bag space and raid passes for Ho Oh

Only in times of need to i spend money:

2 Likes

That is mew quest

Buying another 550 so i can get ultra box + buy storage space.

Doesn’t the gradual erosion of ‘pokemon motivattion’ eventually cause your critter to reach 0 and be barfed back into your bag? How is 400 days in a gym possible without you artificially extending it with berries? And are there no other players around to contest for that gym?

Living in the city puts dozens of gyms within 2 miles of me, and literally hundreds within 20 miles; and most of those are so highly contested, it’s rare to keep a pokemon in-place for longer than an hour at a time. Sometimes one can remain in-place overnight; but even that is somewhat unusual, unless the gym is on private property with controlled access or otherwise hard to reach.

Yesterday every gym I captured fell under attack as soon as I placed a pokemon in it.

1 Like

This guy won’t come back until somebody kills him. Then it’s instant transfer.

2 Likes

its shriveled up by now