Free to play vs Paid trainers

I guess you love @Thorend then :joy:

1 Like

I do. He my secret weapon. Gets things DONE!

xo

2 Likes

Valor gets things done!

2 Likes

I can’t like that post lol

Oh well I cant like posts either :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ok I’ll like it this one time lol

1 Like

Now I have to wait 10 hours for another like R.I.P.
@Pokemon

3 Likes

I got your back I’ll like every post I see

2 Likes

Got it gonna make many posts today and tom.orow. @Cup

3 Likes

Back on topic:

Most money i spent is $20 i never go above that. Maybe spend that twice in a day but not really more than that.

3 Likes

I’m only free playing this one … after other money apps like GoW & any Topps trading apps it’s nice to just play the app & earn thru doing … @5GodLink nice threads, I’m surprised your not repping the Celebi T (it’s free, but looks money as)

3 Likes

Havent bought it yet. ill get it once i catch celebi!

I had to rock the silver gear. Silver was my favorite generation.

2 Likes

9am I m going to get minimum of ten empty gyms! And someone has put a groudon In the gym with Mr mime and his been given berries!! Thanks to who ever that is!!

2 Likes

Fair enough - once you’ve earned the Celebi you can click into the shop & get your bonus free t-shirt too :+1:

3 Likes

To add onto my earlier point i just spent to get some Ultra boxes for the super incubators, i now have 36 of them which should last me a while

2 Likes

Thats alot might aswel get 4 more to make an even 40

2 Likes

That’s a lot of incubation going on!! 6gyms in 2 hrs!! And I go and collect this evening and put another 6 in the other 4 I LL do this after!! :grin::grin: Yeah for free money!!

2 Likes

PokemonGo must be only game ikno that you can farm its currency so easily and actually never need to pay to win.

Yes more incubators are good but i can get that in a week of gym battling and getting coins

2 Likes

Normally have to work hard for coins in games, but it’s 5.2 km round trip. So no eggs hatched!! And my lampurn is fabulous!! Electric moves didn’t do much damage but it’s special move killed the gym Mon in two hits!! Brilliant!!

3 Likes

Well i done messed up. I bought all those new clothing now i need incubators…

il need to either pay or start focusing on 2KM eggs

2 Likes