What Spawned? 🤔

Seventh damn Ditto today. Enough, already, please. They’re using up all my Pokéballs.

1 Like

Yeah, one cp700+ Voltorb was disguised as Ditto, costed me 10-15 to catch it for pure 100 dust.

3 Likes

I had the same thing, but the 600 trophy ditto had bad IVs and was immediately transferred

3 Likes

5 Likes

3 Likes

I encountered two wild Rhydon today too

I encountered two wild Snorlax, one from yesterday and another from today, this never happened unless during the Snorlax event

2 Likes

This Slaking was a nice surprise.

6 Likes

The top one looks photoshopped lol

Well, I haven’t been that lucky. Last stage 2 Pokemon i encountered was a beedrill

1 Like

Well, I see what you mean. But I promise that it’s not edited in any way.

2 Likes

Daracuma was a hatch but that still shows.

Woobat was a wild catch, but it does not show as before.
:man_shrugging:

(Swapped the text, pics were the wrong way around)

1 Like

3 Likes

I got today a Darumaka… well, something which was supposed to happen.

But after, I got the result of an 7km egg, and the result was a Zigzagoon, BUT THE NORMAL VERSION…

Wasn’t the notice, that there will come out the Galar version? Have I to try again and again, until the Galar version cones out?

Exactly these things are, which make me everyday a little bit more tired of this game…

1 Like

The normal forms are hatching as well. Like we don’t have enough of them already🤦‍♂️

1 Like

I’m accumulating something like a howling in my throat, and there will come the day it converts in a cry…
For something my name is Wolf(gang)

Diglett

This was my garden this afternoon… I am slightly worried about the lettuce growing in my vegetable patch! :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Picture the scene: there was I, sauntering on a narrow footpath cut through a swathe of baize-green barley, miles from the nearest Pokestop, just ticking off the kilometres until the next pink egg hatched me something useless from faraway Alola…
…when WHAMMM!!! suddenly I’m in the middle of a voltorb nest… and they are arranged on the billiard-table green barley like the balls in a frame of snooker… I pot them one-by-one searching amongst the single point scoring reds for a shiny blue five-pointer… alas my quest was unfulfilled…

5 Likes