What Spawned? šŸ¤”

3 Likes

2 Likes

Another one at night!

4 Likes

That is normal. They spawn in sunny weather and itā€™s night equivalent. They could spawn in partly cloudy weather so I have heard. Not seen it my self so far.

Nice!

1 Like

A Koffing.

2 Likes

Thats a weird koffing, Ive never seen one like that.

2 Likes

This PokĆ©mon might be a Koffing, Iā€™m not sure.

3 Likes

That might just be a koffing, but Im not sure, I have to dig deeper to find out.

3 Likes

Itā€™s a Koffing.

3 Likes

Are they prepared for sumo wrestling?

Itā€™s supposed to be cloudy vs sunny, but to be honest even that doesnā€™t feel accurate. We get tons of both where I live. lol

He wanted to do some sumo wrestling with me but I said no and then I threw a ball at him so he couldnā€™t sumo wrestle anymore.

Tonight:
Nosepass x17

Buneary x10

Skitty x8

Aron, Eevee, Shuppet x7

Diglett x5

Whismur, Lairon, Seedot x4

Hoothoot, Spheal, Numel, Murkrow, Cherrim x3

Poochyena, Caterpie, Kricketot, Sableye, Hoppip, Piplup, Shellder, Seel, Snorunt, Rattata, Electabuzz, Growlithe, Alolan Geodude, Voltorb, Magnemite, Meowth, Vulpix, Exeggcute, Bellsprout, Oddish, Baltoy, Weedle, Mankey x 2

Finneon, Shroomish, Houndour, Plusle, Minum, Bidoof, Tauros, Snover, Zigzagoon, Tailow, Rhyhorn, Natu, Onix, Beldum, Cherubi, Arcanine, Mareep, Ditto, Stunky, Abra, Spearow, Alolan Rattata, Burmy x1

1 Like

3 Likes

Sunny Cherrim, Charmander, Abra, Cacnea, Seedot, Grimer, Wingull and Cranidos are some of more interesting Pokemon that spawned today.

1 Like

Itā€™s from yesterday. Strangely enough it was not even near a park or Forrest. It was a catch in the city.

3 Likes

Mine too.

The Target parking lot near me spawns the occasional Burmy, but itā€™s been both trash and grass versions. So far itā€™s been 3 trash and 4 grassy, in fact.

1 Like

17 Nosepass at one night, is it nested?

2 Likes