User appreciation

@vorgriff3 well said!

3 Likes

I’m actually kind of glad after reading this thread that I’m not even mentioned. Being behind the scenes is a whole lot cooler.

7 Likes

@bobbyjack8: I tried. I had a really long list, but it wouldn’t let me include everyone. lol

3 Likes

@VanHooIII stop spotlighting me

3 Likes

I would like to thank @bobbyjack8 and @Pokemon @5GodLink for always giving me someone to kill time with @Brobraam @vorgriff3
@HLAJR

7 Likes

This will be my last post here. I’d like to thank some people for their support:

@kingq07 (though he’s banned) for starting community challenges which I have fun doing

@Thorend and @Jormdeworm for being a good forum moderator

@Mapman42 (inactive) for giving me the most likes (220)

@Cup for reading all of my posts (not really all but just a lot)

@Kevin260709 for giving me my first tenth like

@bagguille (also for being a mod but for a special mention) for being an active user in the cp increase challenge around the time it was created

@UltraInstinct841 for creating the pokemon hangman topic for me

@Pokemon for getting me to socialize on the forums (and other online places) more and so much more (Btw you’re the best)

13 Likes

Thanks for the kind statements. Sorry you are leaving, you were a great member of the community and if you ever chose to drop back again you will be welcomed back.

7 Likes

Thank you and have a good life bro!

3 Likes

You were one of the nicer people on here and I hope everything goes good in your life good luck in all your future endeavors

5 Likes

Stay safe! Hope to see you again sometimes on the gohub

4 Likes

I see you @darksylveon1

1 Like

It’s a shame to see you go, @darksylveon1. May blessings and kindness be your constant companions, and may peace forever reign in your heart.

3 Likes

@Mew1 @branebs @bobbyjack8 I haven’t heard from you guys really in a while bit your cool all of you for sure

3 Likes

@Pokemon and @5GodLink @bobbyjack8 for giveing me some one to talk to most of the time when im up all night

1 Like

I saw you on discord cup

1 Like

When

it’s been a while, but still everyone on here!

2 Likes

Does anyone remember me?

Yep I do.

(Not sure if anyone else can see this as well)

Good to see you

That made me smile, and also remember another frequent user who hasn’t been active here for about a year. Hope @HLAJR and his family are well and doing well. And that being inactive on this forum doesn’t mean he and his son aren’t still having fun with the game at home…

2 Likes