Friendship status

103 Ultra Friends. Going to be crazy XP when they start changing to Best Friends.

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share PokƩmon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)

Hey question Iā€™m new on this forum and I canā€™t figure out how to post something on here ?? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You just did?

4 Likes

Congrats on your first post! :rofl::joy:

1 Like

Team rocket is here

2 Likes

No I did this as a reply to yours

2 Likes

? :thinking:

1 Like

Lost in translation? :grin:

2 Likes

Oh, look.

1 Like

Scroll down and click on the reply button on the bottom. Thatā€™s it.

1 Like

He or She didnā€™t know how to post, not create a reply on the forum.

1 Like

Yes exactly I can reply to things but not make my own post

1 Like

Give likes and become a regular donā€™t know

No, replying to the topic is a normal post

1 Like

I guess she/he is referring to "Creating her/his own topicā€¦

@amerlyn I cannot also remember how I manage to have been granted permission to have my very first topic created but you can try interacting with @discobot first, and follow itā€™s interactive discussions, you could also earn some badges in the process.

You could also explore the Community Guidelines hereā€¦

Regarding creating your own topic, if from the home page GO Hub Home Page, thereā€™s a NEW TOPIC button with a + sign in the top right hand corner. You can click that, then a pop up window will appear in the lower left hand corner, where you will type your content. Just remember to select a proper Categories for your intended post where it could be place appropriately.

1 Like

@amerlyn, do you see the ā€œnew topicā€ button at your ā€œhomepageā€ where you can see all the latest topic/post people here reply to?

1 Like

Yess thank you !!!

3 Likes

Good to hear thatā€¦ Enjoy!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Share PokƩmon GO Codes & Add Friends (Official Megathread)