To what should I evolve this?

Yeah, since more Pokémon is going live now

I just found out what tdo is

Your list is outdated. Roserade with Grass Knot should do more damage.

1 Like

Save your 100% Eevee for Sylveon.

3 Likes

Weve just had an image prove that Sylveon is bad while Glaceon almost matches up to the mighty Mamoswine

2 Likes

There is nothing wrong with just waiting to evolve the 100% Eevee for a year or two. At least when Sylveon comes it will be by itself so you don’t have to choose. By then, you might get a few more 100% Eevees.

5 Likes

But if you hold it off for a year or two, you wont have the powerhouse ready in time for many bosses/Pokemon in gyms

2 Likes

Thats without Mamoswines CD move though. If thats a better ICE move it might not even be close.

1 Like

It cant get much better without completely breaking the move itself however
And even then, its still the second best Ice Pokemon
Sylveon would be third if it launched today, possibly even worse with more fairies

1 Like

Yep…just didn’t see it in the db…it was part of the new rework

1 Like

And thats completely wrong in 99% of the cases, Roserade will either fire off 3 GKs / 1SB or 1 GK / 0SB

2 Likes

I will give you $500 worth of VBucks if you transfer that hundo JK

1 Like

Sup dude

Got 2 100% Eevees already… but I have already used two lucky eevees for Leafeon and Glaceon using the naming trick.

1 Like

Sweet! Sounds like you’ve got a real Eevee ranch going there.

Have you been able to restrain the urge to evolve either of those hundos? How far have you leveled-up those luckies?

1 Like

I’d save one of them for Sylveon. Now that Charm is an available option, Sylveon might do pretty well with Charm and Dazzling Gleam. Since there are so few Fairy-types out there and will be for quite some time, keeping one for Sylveon might be a solid option. If I caught a hundo between now and then, that’s what I would do. I currently have a 98% in position.

Yup. All my Eevees are now being saved for Sylveon.

2 Likes

Yes, the two are still untouched… :grin:

1 Like

Do the different Eevee-lutions eventually span the whole range of Pokémon types? Some of the remaining types are easier to imagine than others, regarding possible Eevee forms.

1 Like