The Have Whinge/Vent Thread

If the new gen 6 common mons like Fletchling, Bunnelby, Litleo are said to be as “common” as those in previous gens, why are their catch rates are much lower than those in previous gens?

Kind of hard to beat 50 Rocket Leaders when you have a radar turned on and only Meowth balloons show up.

2 Likes

A few lines from Niantic’s description of the end-of-year event’s features:

• Event-exclusive boxes will be available in the shop during the event! Check out the in-game shop for more details!
  • Event-exclusive AR Mapping task rewards : Complete AR Mapping tasks to earn Abomasnow Mega Energy and encounter Snorunt.

If Niantic hired AR Mapping crews and offered Abomasnow Mega Energy and encounters with Snorunts as compensation for the AR Mapping work, how many do you think would apply for the job?

Do you think I could get a Community Day Special Research pass for mega energy and a Snorunt?
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :roll_eyes:

I felt that the catch rate is lower in general recently, cost more balls to catch even low CP Pokémon than before, not to mention the new ice cream costs way too many ultra balls to catch even its CP is not high.

2 Likes

The Ice Cream catch rate is silly tbh.

2 Likes

Got literal garbage out of my 12km egg

2 Likes

Most of the 12 km egg hatches are garbage.

1 Like

Most egg hatches are garbage more like it.
Aside from the couple of rubbishmon in 12k they give the new ones plus the Candy you can’t get in the wild.
10k has turned into a complete waste of effort walking as the drop rate of what is desirable is is so uncommon the Spaming of the Tier 1 Raid stuff makes you not want 10k eggs anymore.
7k are useful if you’ve got international friends as trading the hatches is good for the distance medal.

I agreed when you posted this 2 weeks ago, but am even more in agreement now. Especially those stupid bunnies (whose only value is the catch stardust).

New bunny, new bird, new little lion :disappointed: